Why you should be excited for Hannah B. as the next Bachelorette!!!

Thank the lord the Bachelor is finally over! Now it's time to talk about the Bachelorette which I always look forward to every year. People can try to fight me about Caelynn (boring and phony), Tayshia (she would have been good too) or Hannah G (one of my favorites, but didn't get enough air time) not being the Bachelorette, but I am super excited that Hannah B and I personally don't care if people don't agree with me. Here are some of the reasons why you should be excited for Hannah B!

17

1. She is relatable.

She did a toast you guys!!!

She may not know how to make a toast, hell I don't know how to make a toast either, but that's what I love about her. People are giving her a hard time about not forming a sentence, but come on if you were in front of that many people and in front of a camera, I'm sure you would act the same way. When I think of the people who were the Bachelorette before Hannah B, I usually thought that they were either boring or trying to be too perfect for their own good. I love seeing someone like Hannah B who I can relate too and is extremely funny. She is not afraid to be herself and that reminds me of myself which makes me even more excited!

If you love Hannah B, you should be excited to see her BFF Demi!

My favorite duo!!!

Demi is one of the funniest people I have ever seen in the Bachelor franchise! These two women are a great pair together and they actually have personalities! I usually don't believe in the friendships between the contestants in the Bachelor and Bachelorette franchise, because I just think its fake, but with them I actually think that their friendship is real. I like that they are both crazy and they aren't afraid to be themselves.

She is self aware.

Episode 12 Hannah B GIF by The Bachelor - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

What I love about Hannah B is that she knows what she wants in a partner. Despite the fact that she is in her early 20's, she is very self-aware. When she found out that she was going to be the Bachelorette, I loved her reaction, because it was real and so cute! I can't wait to see what happens.

4. If you love Hannah B, you should be happy that Caelynn is not the Bachelorette!

Hahah you were right all along.

At first, I'm not going to lie I thought Hannah B was crazy when she was talking about Caelynn and her feud. I didn't understand why they had a problem with each other. However, after seeing Caelynn and Cassie become mean girls and treating Tayshia and Kirpa like crap for telling the truth about a conversation that took place in a bus about one of them becoming the Bachelorette, watching how Caelynn told Cassie to "Get engaged" after Caelynn gets eliminated, lastly the way she conducted herself in front of everyone and Hannah B being the bigger person and not talking about the feud. It shows me how mature Hannah B is to not bring up old bones while Caelynn still wants to lie about the truth. Hannah B was right the whole time. She's called Hannah Beast for a reason folks!

If you guys are excited to watch Hannah B's journey to find love, the Bachelorette premieres on May 13th at 7:00pm CST on ABC!