Using A Habit Tracker For 21 Days Changed My Life

Who knew scribbling in little boxes could make you feel so accomplished?

153
Casey Whoolery-Pratt

So recently I invested in a bullet journal, and it was the best decision of my life. Not only was it a place for my crazy thoughts and endless lists, but it was a place for bettering myself and my time management. With that being said, I decided to dedicate a page for a 21-day habit tracker. Let me tell you, this tool made me feel on top of the world. This might seem a little crazy, but it is so true.

I wrote down everything that I wanted to make more of a daily routine. For example, washing my face in the morning AND night, drinking 90 oz of water each day, waking up early, and even doing a quick tidy every morning and night before bed. Because of this small little tracker that takes up one page of my book, it leaves me to have better time management in my big book of life in return.

I now look forward to scribbling in with my designated pen that I accomplished so much, even if its the littlest things because I know it is making me a better person every day because of it. It is the weirdest, most accomplishing feeling and I can't get enough of it. Not only do I find myself being more productive, but I find myself making more time for me and my self-care. It's the best feeling in the world. You should try it sometime.