Guys You Will Meet Based On Criminal Minds

13 Guys You Hate To Meet IRL, Profiled As The Cast Of 'Criminal Minds'

We've all met a Derek Morgan before.

191

We've all met him. A guy that gives you a few red flags here and there, but we ignore them because we assume he's having a bad day or something only to find out he's actually a psychopath! From out of left field they freak out on you over the smallest thing, and any sort of attraction you had turned into disgust and even a little fear. Can I block this guy and hope he doesn't stalk me on campus? Will he freak out and DM my friends demanding to know where I am and why I'm ignoring him?

"Criminal Minds" has taught me and countless other viewers many valuable life lessons, and in particular how to read people based on their words and their actions (or inaction). While I love the men both past and present of "Criminal Minds," each one has their own set of red flags, and represent men that girls hate to meet.

1. Derek Morgan

We've all met a Derek Morgan at some point in our lives. He's suave and charming which makes him all the more irresistible. It's hard to know whether a guy like this has good intentions, so we try to look through his charms and see what he is really after.

2. Spencer Reid

The sweet but totally awkward dork next door. He lacks the social skills to really talk to anyone, but mostly girls. We dread those awkward encounters with this guy. It's hard to talk to a Spencer Reid because they inadvertently make it clear that they're way smarter than you in every which way, except social skills.

3. Aaron Hotchner

So. Very. Serious. A guy like Aaron Hotchner never smiles and seems like he's never let loose a day in his life. He's all about work and never puts you first. While you admire him for his passion for his career, you know you can't be with someone who will never make you a priority.

4. David Rossi

A David Rossi is someone abrasive, saying whatever he wants without care of hurting anyone's feelings. A guy like this could come at you disrespectfully in a text message just to simply ignore the things he said the next day after sending that good morning text. He's not a very emotional guy, he leans towards the intellectual side of things, like Hotchner. A guy like this will not be into any sort of PDA and will not want to do cute couple things, which can be discouraging.

5. Luke Alvez

He's a simple man, not for being extra by any means. This guy probably won't be the one to take you on extravagant adventures or expensive restaurants. In a sense, simplicity is great, but there comes a point where every girl craves a bit more. This kind of guy she can't seem to figure out since there isn't much for her to go off on in terms of figuring out who he is.

6. Jason Gideon

A Jason Gideon is a reserved intellectual who will give you long, complex answers to questions that you don't need more than a few words to answer. This kind of guy will want to debate constantly and has no problem telling you why you're wrong and he's right. That can get very old fast.

9. The Psychopath

This guy will have his charm turned up to ten, yet feel nothing for anyone, so he's great at manipulation. This guy knows very well he's going to hurt you and does not care. You may think you've formed a long-lasting connection for life with him, but he can cut you out as if you never existed. They feel nothing while you feel everything.

10. The Sociopath

This guy is much less charming and more human. He angers easily, and cannot do anything callous because he forms meaningful connections. This guy is spontaneous and physically aggressive and often has family and work issues. He's not the kind of guy who's family you want to meet and being around him is being around a loose cannon.

11. The Arsonist

This guy is mischevious and loved to do things that'll give him a rush. He'll likely want to take you to vandalize an abandoned building or set something on fire just to watch the flames. While he seems to get a rush doing this, you don't.

12. The Cult Leader

He demands obedience and feels as if he is a gift to society. He is arrogant, and expects special treatment for the special boy! How people see him is very important. He will always be his own priority, and you will not matter to him, especially if you don't do as he says or believe in his cause.

13. The Gangster

This guy will not keep his ego in check, and that will result in issues keeping friends. He wants power and will use fear as means for achieving it. He will try and scare you into respecting and listening to his demands, and likely will not be loyal to any woman he romantically invests in.