13 Gifts For The Gym Rat

13 Swole Gift Ideas For The Person In Your Life Who Never Misses An Opportunity To Get Those Gains

Your early guide to buying gifts for the fitness-lover in your life.

1868

If your friends or family members practically live at the gym, share muscle selfies on Facebook or meal prep their entire life (and share it on their Instagram story), you need to start planning now for the perfect gift. From the best protein powder to the newest jump rope, look no further than Amazon and this list for your gym rats this holiday season.

1. FitBit Charge 2 

If your gym rat friend DOESN'T have a Fitbit or fitness tracker yet, are they really a gym rat? The Fitbit Charge 2 with Heart Rate can help to maximize your friend's workouts while tracking your entire life, from sleep habits to hydration.

Buy on Amazon

2. WOD Nation Speed Jump Rope

This is the fitness item your gym rat friend never knew they needed - a speed jump rope. Your friend can totally relate when the gym jump ropes are just not up to par at the gym. They'll be jumping double-unders at lightning speed with this fun tool!

Buy on Amazon

3. Gaiam Yoga Mat

For the yogi in your life (or someone you think needs to relax), a yoga mat is the perfect gift. Gaiam yoga mats are affordable and unique.

Buy on Amazon

4. Snackmaster Dehydrator

This unique contraption is a food dehydrator. Your friend or family member can dehydrate fruit and veggies to make their very own (healthy) chips!

Buy on Amazon

5. Non-Slip Yoga Socks

Is your friend ever practicing yoga and slip around from all the sweat on the mat? These non-slip socks are perfect for hot-yoga lovers and pair perfectly with a new yoga mat.

Buy on Amazon

6. Multi-Style Headband

These fitness headbands are extremely cute and pull away your hair for when the workout session gets serious. Also, your gym rat friend can use this when they're not at the gym (which is almost never) as a chic hair piece.

Buy on Amazon

7. REEHUT Durable Ankle/Wrist Weights

This is a hidden gem of a gift because, more than likely, your friend hasn't thought of this before. Ankle/wrist weights can immediately elevate someone's workout. The weights can be inserted or removed depending on their skill level.

Buy on Amazon

8. WODFitters Pull Up Assistance Bands

Your friend probably sees these bands at the gym and thought they were way too expensive, but these WODFitter bands are inexpensive and serve multiple purposes.

Buy on Amazon

9. HYDRO CELL Stainless Steel Water Bottle

These water bottles are extremely durable and keep water cold for hours. Perfect for their newest water bottle revamp.

Buy on Amazon

10. bintiva Workout Bar

Good luck wrapping this weighted bar! This exercise tool can serve many purposes, from practicing lifting moves to increasing back strength.

Buy on Amazon

11. Clif Bar Energy Pack

If all else fails, buy them a pack of energy bars that they wouldn't usually buy for themselves.

Buy on Amazon

12. Zen Breeze Essential Oil Diffuser

At the end of the day, your friend or family member needs to relax and decompress. What's a better way to relax than with essential oils?

Buy on Amazon

13. Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves

They can knock out the new year with a pair of boxing gloves. Boom - holiday gift win.

Buy on Amazon

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.