5 Gifts for the Person Who "Doesn't Need Anything"

Making a list, checking it twice...

2308
Photo by Hert Niks on Unsplash

The official countdown to Christmas has finally begun. During times like this, it is way too easy to procrastinate on gifts, especially when someone claims that they don't need anything. Take a look at the list that I made for those... unharmful humbugs.

1. Home Watercolor Portrait

Personalized Watercolor House Portrait, Hand-Painted Home Portrait, Housewarming Gift, First Home Gift, House Portrait from Photo

Artwork by Lotayaer

Who wouldn't like a hand-painted commissioned piece that is 100% affordable?! This painting comes in so many different shapes and sizes and the artist can even include dogs and people. Yes, you read that right, DOGS!!!!

2. Day-to-Day 2021 Calendar

With the way 2020 has gone, I definitely would have liked something to keep me laughing every day. I remember these in elementary school, but now I appreciate them even more. There are so many different kinds of day-to-day calendars which makes it almost IMPOSSIBLE to find one that someone would not like. My personal favorite is the "Thoughts of Dog" calendar but also would recommend looking into the "Life Hacks" and "Carbe Diem" calendars as well. There are more motivational ones as well, like this "Happy Notes" calendar.

3. Personalized Candles

Candles have such a bad reputation when it comes to gift-giving. BUT with personalizing candles it gives a little more excitement to receiving it rather than the "I haven't used this candle yet and I have nothing else to give you for Christmas" gift. I may be biased since I have been burning through candles like CRAZY but one of my favorite personalized candles are Homesick Candles which are candles personalized to different places and things. These range from smelling like the United Kingdom to Hawaii to Chicago and even to a Book Club.

Check out these personalized candles as well: Birthdate Candles and Birth Flower Candles.

4. Coffee Mugs

selective focus photography black and white mugPhoto by Clem Onojeghuo on Unsplash

Yes, I know this isn't very unique. BUT, I have yet to meet someone who does not have an almost full cabinet of just mugs. There is no way you can ever have too many mugs! I absolutely love receiving mugs from friends, even though I am not a big coffee drinker, because whenever I use one that was gifted to me it makes me think of them (expect a Snapchat)!!

ALSO, if you wanted to spice this up a little more... add in some fuzzy socks. This is a little two for one present but who could say no to this perfect combo?

5. Paint by Numbers for Adults

I remember in elementary school doing the little homework assignment where each color was associated with a different number... but this is for ADULTS!!! This is not limited to those who are artistic at all. I HAVE DONE SO MANY OF THESE AND I HAVE NO ARTISTIC BONE IN MY BODY!! There are so many different options when it comes to what you could paint with this, the options are limitless. Amazon has such a wide variety, there is something for everyone.

Maybe your friend is obsessed with their dog (a healthy obsession, we love dogs), you can even PERSONALIZE a Paint by Numbers kit (here) by using a picture!!! It doesn't have to be just a dog though, it could be a picture of you and your friend, their cat, anything! The possibilities are endless.

I hope these bring you good joy, but again, the best gift of all is YOU, and do not let anyone ever tell you otherwise.