Easy And Safe Way To Get Rid Of The Double Chin

Everything you should know about Kybella- A safe way to vanish your double chin .

37

Everyone has those times in their lives when they let themselves go a little bit and gain a few layers of fat in places that don't need it. This happens to everyone, so you should not feel bad about it. It's as natural as losing weight. Unfortunately, not everyone is as accepting of excess fat as some more confident individuals out there.

There are many individuals out there who do not get bothered by excess fat in any way as they are confident in how they look. They know not to get hung up over appearances, which can be a very good personality trait. However, not everything thinks the same way. There are many people out there who cannot live with extra fat ruining their jawline and profile. And that's exactly why double chin removal treatments like Kybella are so popular nowadays.

Among many clinics that have seen a surge in new clients looking for double chin removal are Manhattan's Skinly Aesthetics, a cosmetic center that specializes in minimally-invasive procedures, which is precisely what Kybella is.

Why People Choose Kybella

There are many answers to this question, as Kybella offers a set of advantages over many other types of fat reduction treatments, especially ones that work on the double chin. First and most importantly: the treatment and compound have been engineered to specifically handle the double chin. This is the reason why the treatment is approved by the FDA to specifically handle the fat under the double chin, but not the other areas of the body.

However, this doesn't make the treatment a one-trick pony. Well, it technically is, but it does this one trick well. Kybella is great for anyone looking to restore their chin to a smooth, chiseled appearance.

What also makes Kybella so popular is how it is minimally invasive, as we already pointed out. Minimally invasive treatments have a major advantage over more complex procedures. Typically, a minimally invasive procedure will involve injections, like Kybella, but any procedure that causes only microscopic damage to the body and skin can be considered minimally invasive. There are treatments out there that will do a lot more, like requiring incisions, cuts, and stitches.

Finally, there are the side effects, which are quite minimal. This is another advantage of minimally invasive procedures. The recovery from a Kybella treatment is quick and pretty much painless.

How Does the Treatment Work?

But then this begs the question: how does Kybella work? If it doesn't require any cuts or big incisions to be made into the skin, how is the fat removed? The Kybella compound does all the work. The compound is a derivative of deoxycholic acid, a type of corrosive chemical naturally produced by the stomach. This chemical is used to break down the fat that is consumed, making it the perfect candidate for burning away excess fat. While there is a possibility that if performed incorrectly the compound can cause minor damage to parts of the body other than the fat, this only happens with inexperienced practitioners and isn't anything too dangerous.

Most qualified and experienced practitioners, however, know the nuances of the treatment and have ways of minimizing the discomfort you will feel throughout the procedure. It would be a lie to say that you will feel nothing during the whole treatment even with a local anesthetic. The injections cause a burning sensation which is not a comfortable feeling at all, but it goes away pretty quickly and you won't have to worry about it afterward.

For the treatment to produce visible results, two to four sessions of Kybella are going to be needed, with at least two weeks of interval in between each. This is done to prevent putting too much pressure on the body by overworking it with tons of injections. Spreading out the sessions gives your body enough time to recover its strength before the next sessions. The entire treatment may take up to three months.

The Amazing Results

But don't let these three months alarm you. Over time you will notice a gradual improvement in the smoothness of the jawline and the double chin will go down to a comfortable single. Just don't expect these results to come out overnight.

Initially, you will not see much of a difference in how your chin, jaw, and neck look. This is completely normal and is to be expected. But as time goes by and the Kybella compound deteriorates the excess fat that has built up in that area, you will find that your chin is becoming visibly more chiseled.

You can find plenty of examples in before and after photos provided by countless clinics across the country. These photos will help you understand exactly what to expect from the treatment and the kind of results that await you once the treatment is finished.

Pricing Models and Average Costs

Giving an estimate for how much one can expect to pay for Kybella is not an easy task. The prices for the treatment vary in different areas of the country and depend on the practitioner. Clinics have their own pricing models and deals on Kybella so the average price in your local area will be very different from the one across the country.

To get a general estimate, however, your best bet would be to do a quick search online for your local area and see how much the practitioners near you are asking for Kybella. It has become a very popular treatment in recent years, so expect to get at least a few options if you live in a metropolitan area.

Kybella is an easy and safe way to get rid of excess fat without putting your body in danger or causing unnecessary damage. When performed by an experienced practitioner using the best tools and practices in the industry, you should only be expecting the finest results.