Get Ready Singles In Minneapolis: A New Club Is Coming To Town For You

This exclusive members-only singles club just might be your ticket to finding your next date.

934
Google Images

That's right, you can now join and be a member of "the world's only fully vetted, private members-only singles club." The Lodge Social Club claims to be a place where you can relax, socialize, and meet other professional singles to then fall in love with (that is if you can fit the pricey bill). This new club recently opened at the Calhoun Beach Club in Minneapolis but also has several different locations in Chicago, New York City, Dallas, Beverly Hills, and London. Their mission statement is simple; they want to "build a better world when it comes to love in a society where superficiality has become the norm. To deliver an honest, inspiring experience for those who dare to be real."

But would you sign up to find your soulmate? Is it even a legitimate place?

The Lodge Social Club is the brainchild of founder and CEO Kailen Rosenberg, a respected expert (according to the Los Angeles Times, Oprah Magazine, The Today Show, etc.) in the matchmaking business who is a Masters Certifed, Life, Love and Relationship Coach. She is also the CEO of the Love Architects, a matchmaking and love design firm that claims to remodel the love lives of some of the world's most influential people.

If you want to join the club, the first thing you would do is take the Real Review love compatibility test to see if you're even ready to start your journey toward finding love. The test is designed by Rosenberg herself and a myriad of the world's other top relationship experts and best-selling authors. The test asks you fifteen questions based upon your point of view on love and relationships and its "proprietary algorithms" claim to "determine your readiness for love that will ultimately help you find your 'Life Mate.'"

If the test claims that if you're "ready for love" the next step is to attempt to obtain a membership. First, all potential members have to go through step one, which is either an online or face-to-face hour-long interview/assessment with your own personal Lodge Love Designer that's priced at $500. If you don't want to pay the $500, you do have a semi-cheaper option to join the Lodge Social Club without the custom matchmaking services; this includes a 30-minute interview with a background check that's priced at $250.

From there it only get's more expensive (whoever said being single is cheap?). If approved, you can choose from a variety of different program packages: gold, amber, platinum, and onyx, ranging in price from $1,750 to $25,000 (not including monthly fees.) Having a membership allows you access to all sorts of different things like invitations to exclusive mixers, personalized guidance from love experts, a number of custom, hand-selected matches by your personal Lodge Love Designer and much more!

If you don't want to buy a full membership, there are other options you can sign up for to meet your soulmate. You can either attend love boot camp for $5,000 (a seven-week program where up to 40 singles gather together to find love) or a signature soirèe facilitated by Kailen Rosenberg herself for $25,000-50,000 (a night of music, food, cocktails, and entertainment where a hand-selected group of potential matches await).

So what do you say singles? Thinking about forking over the cash to meet your Cinderella or Prince Charming? Then be one of the first to sign up and join the Lodge Social Club to gain full membership or stop by one of their many "special" events in Minneapolis, all of which are listed here. It might just be worth it if it leads you to find that special someone.