5 Computer Games To Play When You're Bored
popular

5 Games To Play In School That They Never Block

You used to play these games in school, and so did everyone you knew.

304731
Rico Tec Solution

Even though some games were blocked on the school's internet, these games were not (for most people) and we used it to our full advantage. Also, one of the pictures on this article will take you to the actual game itself, it is up to you to find it. Good luck!

SEE MORE: Childhood Games That Will Bring Back All The Feels

1. Poptropica

This game was always so fun but 99% of the time I would only play on spy island.

2. QWOP

This is the source of misbehavior in schools because this game was so aggravating.

3. playretrogames

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F06%2F16%2F636331881348120183-516329323_t8BmD9N.png%3F1&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=923&h=af7b472aea1b1d8fd16e80ad6e46523abf77b795483d8c144d81dbbbed832557&size=980x&c=583287520 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F06%252F16%252F636331881348120183-516329323_t8BmD9N.png%253F1%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D923%26h%3Daf7b472aea1b1d8fd16e80ad6e46523abf77b795483d8c144d81dbbbed832557%26size%3D980x%26c%3D583287520%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]

This entire website was never blocked so it was constantly being played on the computer.

4. CoolMath

Again, an entire gaming website that was never blocked and had what was honestly some really fun casual games.

5. The Impossible Quiz