To The Future Mr. Me, Here Are 7 Things You Need To Know

Just a little note to whoever I'm lucky enough to land as a hubby one day.

63

So, over the past year or two I have changed and grown in ways I could have never even imagined. However, throughout it all, there are some things I have realized to be constants. So, here are a few hints and just good information to have overall. Also, to add, some of these are just informing you of absolute facts that are non-negotiable ;)

Good luck to all the future boyfriends!

1. I most definitely eat my feelings.

Not that this is super important but it will probably help you out to know this. Sad? Food. Angry? Food. Happy? Food. Emotion? Food. The answer will usually always be food. Just throwing that one out there.

2. The way to my heart is through my sisters (and french fries).

If you wanna really show you care, then make an effort with my sisters. If my sisters approve, you have basically been bestowed upon with yes-ness. Siblings matter! My sisters have been there since the beginning and they'll be there in the end. Remember that.

P.S. Was lowkey joking about the french fries but not really. French fries are a staple in my life.

3. Hugs and cuddles are musts.

I am most definitely a hugger when it comes to friends and family. If I have any care for you, hugs are my way of showing you that you mean something. To further that, cuddling, for me, is an ultimate sign of trust. I cuddle with my sisters, my best friend, and only those who have proven worthy. It's a short list. Also, it may be important to note, if I am cuddling with you then I can't be that mad. So if you can get me to cuddle, you're in the green.

4. I love road-tripping.

This may not seem like a huge thing but I assure you it is. I almost love the trip itself more than the destination. I feel like true bonding can occur when one is stuck with another human being in a small enclosed space for extended periods of time. Wanna further our relationship? Sit in the car with me while we listen to every Disney princess song I know the words to. It'll build character, I promise.

5. I hate making the bed.

This has been something that has stuck with me since childhood and I doubt it's going anywhere. I make the bed to start the day. I love coming home and getting to sleep in a made bed. However, the act of making the bed pains me. While it has its benefits, IM JUST GOING TO SLEEP IN IT AGAIN THAT NIGHT... WHY FIX THEM JUST TO BE UNFIXED?!?!?

OK, my mini-rant is over now.

6. Our kids will be gorgeous. Just saying.

Nothing else to say here. They just will be.

7. When I say I love you, I mean it.

I'm a person of my word. If I have chosen to share that part of myself with you, to say "I love you," do not take it lightly. It means everything.

You got this!