10 Fun Ways to Relieve Stress

10 Fun Ways to Relieve Stress

Stress relief can be enjoyable!

429
10 Fun Ways to Relieve Stress
kramelion & Tumblr

Stress is a word that everyone can relate to. I know I, for one, am always stressed about something happening in my life. Whether that be stress from work, school assignments, drama, or other stressful events going on. Sometimes relieving stress can seem impossible, but there are some great ways to relieve stress in fun ways.

1. Adult Coloring Book

Adult coloring books have been a trending topic within the last year. I have always enjoyed coloring in coloring books and I still do. Something about coloring is the fun and decorative designs makes you forget about all of your stress. Try listening to music while you are doing this as well!

2. Knitting

Knitting isn't an activity that most people get into. Most see it as a habit that their grandmothers do. But in fact, knitting is a great stress reliever. Relax, watch some TV, and knit. It's fun and easy and you don't even need to be good at it. Once you get into the repetitive pattern of knitting, you can feel the stress melt away.

3. Snowflakes

We all remember cutting snow flakes in elementary school or at home at one time or another. Cutting the paper into fun designs is a great way to refocus your attention and relax.

4. LEGOs

Time to break out the old LEGOs or other building blocks laying around the house. Build whatever you can imagine, even if it's just a tall LEGO wall. Sliding and fitting the bricks together helps to relieve stress.

5. Play-dough / Clay

Much like a stress ball, you can squeeze these materials to make you feel more relaxed. Unlike a stress ball, however, you can transform the dough into all sorts of different shapes and sizes.

6. Mini Golf

Relieving stress is basically taking your mind off daily troubles. A day off doing a fun activity such as miniature golf with friends is a great way to distract your busy mind and have fun!

7. Swimming

Get into the water; something about being in the water is a great way to relax. You can go to the local pool or even get into the bathtub and a take a nice hot bubble bath or shower. Don't be afraid to play with the bubbles!

8. Bake / Cook

I'm sure everyone has seen one of the 'Tasty' videos through Buzzfeed when you are scrolling through Facebook. Take a day and choose whatever recipe looks the most appetizing to you. Make an amazing meal for yourself or a scrumptious desert of your choice!

9. Games

Break out a good old fashion board game with friends to help with stress. Laughter is the best medicine after all! Play board games, card games, or even download an app on your cell phone!

10. Puppies!

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F04%2F13%2F6359610392304026272014461595_puppy%2520gif.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=947&h=21ad41dea0d55748a60f7198faa4eb757f6201ba4062caae325b0a9224d5d5af&size=980x&c=1965193320 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F04%252F13%252F6359610392304026272014461595_puppy%252520gif.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D947%26h%3D21ad41dea0d55748a60f7198faa4eb757f6201ba4062caae325b0a9224d5d5af%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1965193320%22%7D" expand=1]

Nothing is better than getting attacked by puppies! There is no way you can feel stressed after getting some puppy love!