'From Michigan with Love' Ranked

'From Michigan with Love' Ranked

But Be Sure To Listen For Yourself

282
'From Michigan with Love' Ranked

Quinn XCII, or Mikeal Temrowksi, is an alum from Michigan State University and is a small artist based from Detroit, Michigan. He has been featured on many other artists songs such as Chelsea Cutler, Ayokay, and Gryffin. He has only come out with one previous album and had the release of his second on Thursday. Not many people know of Quinn XCII, but if you have the chance to listen to his music you are very lucky.

I ranked his newest album "From Michigan With Love" so you didn't have to.

12. Abel & Cain

This song is way too good to be ranked last but I needed to start somewhere because the whole entire album is great. Anyways this song is about someone who is stuck up on self-doubt in a relationship. They believe they are not good enough for the other partner in the relationship and want to be better for them. The beat is super catchy from the very beginning but I ranked it last just because the lyrics were a little too common compared to his other songs which have way more meaning to them.

11. Sad Still

This song is very deep with the lyrics being based on mental illnesses and coping mechanisms along with them. However, this one of the first songs where Quinn decided to rap and although some people seem to really love what he did with this song. I do not believe his voice is the rapping kind. Although the chorus is catchy and the lyrics are well thought out and make sense, I do not think this was one of his best works.

10. When I Die

This song is very very meaningful and is one of the more mellow songs on the album. The song is about what it would feel like to die and how he would like for people to continue when it does happen. However, the chorus is played too many times making the song too repetitive and makes it seem shorter than it actually is. Basically, the lyric content in this song could be a little more diverse. On a positive note, the beat is so catchy and gives the ultimate chill vibes.

9. Autopilot

I highly recommend this song. Right from the beginning I am drawn into the beat of the song. The song is about someone who is not completely aware of their surroundings and life and just feels like they are living their life for the next day rather than actually feeling emotions and feeling the day. The only reason this song is not ranked higher is that it is very "classic" of Quinn. This sounds exactly like his typical content we know and love.

8. Right Where You Should Be

This song is very mellow and puts you in the relationship feels. The song is about a couple who enjoys the company of another. This song is perfect for putting you in a good mood when you are thinking about someone you love or just really in your feels. I did not rank the song higher simply because it is also a little repetitive but the melody and changeup of voices is really comforting and fun to listen to.

7. Matches

I just thought the beginning of the song was completely different from what Quinn usually puts out. The song was truly different from his other songs and gave me a new perspective of his music. The lyrics hit really hard and are clearly well thought out. The song is about someone who is trying to get over his ex or a past relationship but just feels caught up in the same cycle every day. The song is super chill and gives off a relaxing vibe.

6. Holding Hands

This song is about a breakup and a toxic relationship. The song is really slow and will make you feel sad if you have gone through something like it. The song is definitely different from Quinn's usual pop and upbeat music. I really have nothing bad to say about the song, it just was not my absolute favorite because since it is different from what he usually puts out, it takes a little time to adjust to.

5. U & Us

This song has a really great beat to it and obviously had a lot of time and effort put into it. The song is about wanting a relationship to work out and just wanting each other for themselves. the lyrics are great and perfectly describe how it feels to not want to let someone in your life go because you love them. The only negative is that the chorus is played over a lot but overall this is one of the best songs on the album.

4. Life Must Go On

This song is about continuing life no matter how shitty life can be sometimes. It is super upbeat and puts me in a good mood on a bad day because it gives such a positive outlook on life. I have no complaints about this song. I highly recommend it especially if you are into "Jon Bellion" type music because of the middle of the song definitely gives off that vibe.

3. Good Thing Go

Although this song is kind of a typical Quinn vibe, it is by far my favorite song on the album. However, due to popular opinion, I could not rank it in the first place. This song is so cute and I am absolutely in love with it. The song is about wanting to be with someone for the rest of your life, wanting your partner to be happy, and just wanting a healthy relationship. The song has an acoustic vibe to it and it definitely a perfect way to sum up the best type of relationship. This song will definitely put you in the feels and will for sure put a smile on your face.

2. Werewolf

This song is about wanting to be done with your ex and just being super over with a bad relationship and toxic people. Although it is about something sad, this song is an absolute BOP. Honestly, this is one of the best songs to dance or sing in the shower to on his album. The beat is completely different from the others on the album and the lyrics are genius. I really have nothing bad to say about this song. I highly recommend checking it out.

1. Tough

OKAY, THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST SONGS QUINN HAS EVER PRODUCED!!

The song is about someone who puts on an act of being tough but is broken down on the inside. It really focuses on how people know when someone is faking and compensating in their lives. The lyrics are absolutely perfect and are so thought out. The words blend together with the acoustic beat in the background. I guarantee once you listen to it, you will be singing it for the rest of the day. It is so catchy and is so different from what he usually puts out. The concept open and real and is definitely an 11/10 in my books.

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web