10 Songs To Help You Be Productive

10 Songs To Help You Be Productive

From working to writing papers!

96
10 Songs To Help You Be Productive
Anna Cornetta

From instrumental to super upbeat...here are some of the best songs that will help you zone in!

10. Down In Flames by Ella Vos

This song has just enough softness to be able to concentrate on work, but is still stimulating enough to keep you awake!!

9. All I Want by Kodaline

The perfect mix of sappy love song and total inspiration.

8. Ultralight Beam by Kanye West

Although not your typical work environment tune, guaranteed listening to it will definitely amp up productivity.

7. Down in the Valley by The Head and the Heart

This song starts off simple and relaxing, but will soon motivate both your head and your heart!!

6. Santeria by Sublime

A lively alternative/indie track is sure to encourage you to get your work done!

5. Georgia by Vance Joy

...or anything by Vance Joy...soothing, chill & wonderful!

4. I Don’t Know My Name by Grace VanderWaal

How can you feel good listening to a girl and her ukelele?

3. The Night We Met by Lord Huron

Although a little sad, this song has just the right vibes needed to write some papers.

2. Another Day in Paradise by Quinn XCII

This feel good jam will make you think of the beach-- just the motivation needed to do some homework and get some A’s!

1. literally anything by THE LUMINEERS

Every album, every song, on repeat. The Lumineers have gotten me through many years of homework...nothing better!

From rap to instrumental, these songs & artists are sure to get you through the school week.