A letter to my friend I’ll love forever

A letter to my friend I’ll love forever

“It’s sad but sometimes when two people come to the end of the road they have to take different paths”

11096
A letter to my friend I’ll love forever
https://www.vixendaily.com/love/how-to-let-go-of-someone-move-on-when-still-love-ex/

It started way back in 2014, the very first time I saw you, you had long blonde hair and bright green eyes and a smile that was infectious. You where holding my favorite cousins hand, you didn’t say much at first and neither did I.

But as the night went on and we opened up more to each other, I think we knew from that moment on we would become good friends. I just don’t think we knew that our friendship would blossom into a best friend kind of level.

For eight long years I called you my best friend. Some of my deepest thoughts and darkest secrets where yours to hold and probably still are.

The endless summer nights we spent drinking and swimming and laughing, or the coon hunts, Walmart and Starbucks trips.

Remember that time you almost killed me? That’s how you know our friendship was real, or that time you left me in the house when the alarm went off? I’ll never forget those moments.

Remember how we knew we would one day be pregnant together? Then it actually happened?

Remember our weddings? Or our trips?

Those things I’ll never forget and I hope you won’t either.

It’s sad but sometimes when two people come to the end of the road they have to take different paths. And at this moment in time our paths are going different ways. And it took me a while to understand this but now I do.

I hope one day our paths will bring us back together but for now just know I miss you and I love you. I will forever hold our 8 years of sisterhood close to my heart and look back at our many memories we share together.

If you ever need me I’ll be here silently loving you from a distance watching your life through photographs. And every time I hear shadow by Kesha I’ll smile and think of you.

I love you and no matter what I’ll always be here if you ever shall need me.

Forever and always,

S.M.B 🌻💛