6 Times Alexandra Cooper Got Real About Mental Health On 'Call Her Daddy'

On today's podcast of "Call Her Daddy," Alexandra Cooper took brief moments to explain how she deals with criticism and its effects on her mental health. And the daddy gang is here for it.

"I'm sitting in my parent's living room editing the show, and I had to literally just stop. It was the first time. I got up; I couldn't even listen to the episode, guys. I went over to my parent's couch and curled up into a fetal position, and I literally couldn't move, had a full-blown mental breakdown. And my parents had to take me through it for a fucking hour."

"It [Reddit] is filled with a bunch of anonymous people who say a bunch of shit. They would never DM it to me because their name would be on there. But on Reddit, they feel so powerful."

"My stream of consciousness is like I'm so fucking proud of this show but with that, honestly, comes shitty days."

"I stress out about this show 24/7. This is my life. And it's like every week I want to make the next episode better and better and better."

"Everyone gets hate on the internet. Whether it's your friends talking shit about you because you posted a selfied and you were feeling yourself."

"When you care so much about something, obviously the stakes are higher. Your job, a project that you're working on, a fucking midterm, an exam, whatever the fuck it is, a relationship. When you're invested emotionally in something so much. I care more about this show then I care about my relationships right now. Like that is where my head is at."