5 Things I Believe In

5 Things I Believe In

A little bit about my five beliefs.

1099
5 Things I Believe In
Google Images

My name is Kensie Smull and I am new here, and am not quite sure what I am doing, so let me start with a few things I believe in. If you disagree with me, that is fine, I would love to discuss your opinions with you!

1. I believe that the way to find yourself is to search yourself.

What this means is that while you may know who you are in the first couple years of your life, it is important to question what you believe, how you see the world, and what you feel. And on top of that, it is okay to change who you are if you feel something better suits you.

2. I believe No one else can ever feel exactly what you do, nor can you feel anything else that someone else does.

So while this may seem self explanatory, it seems to confuse quite a few people. I do not believe anyone should tell anyone else that their feelings about something should be seen as invalid and wrong. So if someone tells you that your feelings are wrong or you need to change, ignore them, for they don't know what they are feeling.

3. I believe in equality for all and that it is through our differences we find love.

What this means is that I am a huge human rights advocate, and a total believer in diversity. I believe what matters is not sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sex, or whatever else should make someone treat a person differently, because frankly, that makes you a jerk. I believe it is our differences that make us strong, and that we should acknowledge each other's differences and still love one another.

4. I believe that animals have souls.

Now this may sound hippy dippy, but I believe animals have souls, and as a result, am a proud vegetarian. However, I refuse to become an obnoxious vegetarian who tells everyone else they shouldn't eat meat. See Belief Two for the reason why. However, I do ask people not be a jerk in return and tell me to eat meat.

5. Lastly, I believe that Truth will set you free, and full honesty never hurts anyone.

I say this as a disclaimer, that my posts are going to be extremely honest, and that I may end up offending some of you. If that happens, tell me why you are offended, but I will not apologize for my Truth, and I will listen to your side of the Truth. But I will never be anything but totally honest.