Five Tasks that Will make You feel better

Five Simple tasks That Will Instantly Make You Feel Better.

No matter how unreachable it seems, writing it down is always a good first step.

21
www.pexels.com

Let's face it, we're all a mess sometime. There's days where we don't feel like doing anything; we think that we deserve to just lay around all day. Though, the idea of doing nothing all day seems nice, it isn't fulfilling. Entitle yourself to a lazy day, but at least do SOMETHING.

1.Clean Your Car.

www.pexels.com

If you're like me, you're always on the go! I openly admit to being a slob, which means my car is never short of a few Red bull cans and makeup brushes. If that mess is driving you crazy, go clean, you will feel better!

2.Fold Your Laundry.

www.pexels.com

Again, GUILTY! I do laundry once or twice a week, but I usually fold my clothes once or twice a year. In an effort to get more organized, I began reaching got the laundry baskets whenever I'm in a funk.

3. Write Down your Goals For The Week.

www.pexels.com

Whether it's an academic goal. fitness goal, financial goal or social goal, write it down! No matter how unreachable it seems, writing it down is always a good first step.

4. Make An Appointment That You Have Been Putting Off.

www.pexels.com

Canceled your last Doctor's appointment, because you forgot to take off from work? Go make it! Getting things out of the back of your mind will always make you feel a little more accomplished.

5. CLEAN YOUR ROOM!

www.pexels.com

Your room should be your haven, not your trash can. Clean it up, rearrange it, and enjoy some much needed peace and quiet.