20 Stages Of Finals Week, As Told By The NHL

At this point, I'll make a hat trick before I make Dean's List.

59
The Score

1. When the finals calendar is published and you have 3 finals in one day.

2. Opening your notebook to see what notes you have from the beginning of the semester and not remembering a single thing

3. Stress eating. So much stress eating.

4. When your friends want you to take a break to hang out but you really can't

5. But you end up going out anyways because you need to loosen up

6. Waking up the next morning and blaming your friends for lost study hours

7. Finally getting serious because it's crunch time. Time to hype yourself

8. Then you remember the really cute boy in your art history course who you should totally text for studying tips

9. Cute art boy isn't available so it's time to form alliances with people you never thought you'd talk to

10. Crying over spilled water because you need another reason to take a break and cry it out

11. Getting distracted by anything and everything that has no relevance to college

12. Actually getting serious because you're probably going to fail

13. How it feels holding on to the last bit of positivity in your body

14. Staying up all night cramming for an exam

15. Walking into class when you're running on 2 hours of sleep

16. Finals are a completely different language than the study guides and textbooks

17. Leaving your final not knowing if you should smile or cry

18. When your professor acknowledges your efforts and bumps up your grade

19. Getting your grades back and realizing you did pretty good

20. The sweet moment you can enjoy all winter break has to offer because you're done for a month