The Undeniable Misery Of Finals Week, As Emoted By Michael Scott

The professor won't be expecting too much detail, right?

54
NBC Universal

Who better to tell the story of finals week other than Michael Scott? Especially during a week like this, it's nice to know someone will be there to make you smile through the tears.

Michael Scott, you may have left Dunder Mifflin, but you will never leave my heart. Thank you for giving me something to laugh about as I continue through this week of torture and textbooks.

1. When you realize you actually have to do work on study day

With no classes to go to, it may seem like a day of relaxation. But in reality, it's a day spent at the library attempting to get ahead on all of the studying.

2. When you start studying and nothing makes sense

For some reason, your notes just don't make sense anymore, and you don't know how you'll reteach yourself five chapters before the exam.

3. When you stress eat because you just want to go home

Sometimes, it seems like you're eating more than you're actually studying. Hey, girls gotta eat.

4. When you realize you have to memorize 50 definitions, 10 short answers and an essay for only one exam

Um, yeah, no thanks!

5. When you're tired of looking at textbooks and notes

This is when you need to take a pause and get out of the room. Take a walk, go to lunch with your friends, anything! Just be sure to eventually pick the book back up at some point in time.

6. When your friend suggests to order out for dinner

I'm feeling pizza. Or maybe Chipotle? But Chinese sounds good too.

7. Spending all of your money on take-out and coffee because you deserve to treat yourself

If I have to put myself through this then you better believe that I am going to treat myself to some Starbucks about twice a day and order out every night.

8. Trying to convince yourself you don't need to study a lot

9. Seeing one of your friends go home

Take me with you. Please.

10. Walking out of your last final

See you in January !!!!