15 Winnie The Pooh Quotes That Will Make You Feel Good

A sure-fire way to put a smile onto your face!
8245

Everyone has their favorite childhood character, or entire show, that makes them feel better when they hear a quote or see a picture of them. Winnie the Pooh will forever be my favorite childhood character! Pooh Bear is even my mom's nickname for me, that's how much I love him! The show and the books were probably the best thing that could have happened in my childhood. They always had good lessons to be learned in each story and episode. When I feel really down or just need a friendly reminder that there is still some good remaining in this crazy thing we call life, I look up a bunch of different quotes from the series and never fail ending up with huge smile on my face! Here are fifteen of my favorite Winnie the Pooh quotes that are sure to make you happy, feel better, and overall feel good inside!

1. "You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you'll ever know."

2. "A friend is one of the nicest things you can have and one of the best things you can be."

3. "How do you spell love? You don't spell it, you feel it."

4. "Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved."

5. "If there ever comes a day that we cannot be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."

6. "As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen."

7. "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."

8. "Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day."

9. "If you live to be 100, I want to be 100 minus 1 day so I would never have to live a day without you."

10. "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."

11. "One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries."

12. "We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun."

13. "Weeds are flowers too, you just have to get to know them."

14. "Some people care too much, I think it's called love."

15. "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time."

There you have it! Fifteen Winnie the Pooh quotes that are sure to bring a smile to your face! I hope they made you just as happy as they make me!