What Disney+ Movie To Watch, According To Your Zodiac

This Is The Disney+ Movie The Universe Wants You To Watch, According To Your Zodiac Sign

In case you needed another reason to binge-watch your favorite Disney movie.

12661
Walt Disney Pictures

My sister and I have a wall filled with sticky notes, each with the name of a Disney movie we want to watch during quarantine. Our goal is to watch every single one of them by the end of lockdown, and we're well on our way.

Though not everyone has been as systematic in their approach to binge-watching their favorite classics, most of us have been turning to the semi newly-released platform for a new favorite source of nostalgia in the form of the movies and television shows that shaped our childhoods.

Whether you were a fan of the classics ("Cinderella," "Lion King," "Snow White," etc.), prefer Marvel movies, or like some of the newer movies like "Coco," the movies we like evoke a deeper part of ourselves, and when it comes to Disney in particular, they have a way of appealing to the depths of our souls.

The stars have aligned, and this is exactly what they say is best suited for your binge-worthy viewing pleasure.

Aries (March 20 - April 20) — "The Parent Trap"

You're not much for cartoons and all those frills, but your sensitive side will always feel for the childhood Lindsay Lohan they worshipped as a kid.

Taurus (April 20 - May 21) — "The Lion King"

Like our favorite king of the jungle, you may be stubborn. But more than anything, your loyalty comes first, which is why in your life, you've fostered so many close relationships with people who love you.

Gemini (May 22 - June 21) — "The Emperor's New Groove"

You bring a party with you wherever you go, which is precisely what makes you so fun and loveable, but it's also why you need a movie with tons of unexpected and strange twists. At the same time, your deeper side loves the deeper meaning behind all the close relationships and character development that happens in the movie.

Cancer (June 21 - July 23) — "Beauty And The Beast"

A classic is the best fit for the homebody in you, Cancer. You like a movie that's quietly passionate and conservative, opening up your emotional side ever so subtly.

Leo (July 23 - August 23) — "Toy Story"

Just like Woody, you want to be everyone's favorite toy. The center of attention, you're extremely confident, and your best friends love you for the way you love the spotlight.

Virgo (August 23 - September 23) — "Hercules"

You're just like our favorite (dreamy) Grecian hero with your undying work ethic. Even with the most insane people in your life, you're extremely patient — yet another reason we love and gravitate towards you.

Libra (September 23 - October 23) — "Zootopia"

Who better to understand our favorite animated freedom fighters than you, Libra? When our charming fox and equality-craving rabbit detective come together, they make you.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 22) — "Coco"

You're extremely passionate, just like Miguel, determined to pursue his love for the guitar no matter what his family says, even if you can be a bit secretive about it sometimes.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 22) — "Treasure Planet"

You're always looking for your next adventure. And though that could possibly be a bit difficult right now, you'll love living vicariously through Jim Hawkins' incredible adventure through new worlds. And don't worry, we know you get bored easily, so this isn't a typical princess story — we promise there's no charming royalty sweeping a girl of their feet here.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20) — "Up"

For you, disciplined Capricorn, the sky is the limit for your lofty goals. You can be a bit pessimistic, like our grumpy Carl, but the people who really know you love you for your realistic ideals.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 19) — "The Hunchback Of Notre Dame"

You'll do absolutely anything for a person in need without blinking an eye. Whether you're getting something out of it or not, you're the most giving person in your friend's lives, and you have big dreams that extend beyond what most of us can even imagine.

Pisces (February 19 - March 21) — "Aladdin"

You're a daydreamer, just like our beloved Aladdin and Jasmine who always seem to have their head (literally) in the clouds. But what really makes you everyone's favorite person is your way of being able to relate to absolutely anyone — even a princess.

All images courtesy of Walt Disney Pictures.