A Few Convenient Ways on How to Use Vick's VapoRub

Recommendations of how to use this ointment in health and beauty

634
https://wiseowlremedies.com/vicks-vaporub-uses/

Vick's VapoRub is known to be an ointment that helps alleviate common cold symptoms. But, besides curing a common cold; Vick's VapoRub has random uses that are beneficiary. Here are a few ways on how you can use Vick's VapoRub for your own well-being.

Mosquitoes Bites. Apply a little bit of Vick's VR on a fresh mosquito bite. The warmth of the ointment will alleviate that feeling of itchiness and the menthol will help reduce redness. The scent of Vick's VapoRub will keep mosquitoes away. So, if you are going on a picnic or camping apply Vick's behind your knees, ears, and elbows. Mosquitoes dislike the minty scent of Vick's VapoRub.

Bruises. Apply Vick's VR on a fresh bruise. The tingling sensation of Vick's VapoRub will accelerate blood circulation in the affected area causing a bruise to heal quicker. Making that annoying blue-black spot to disappear faster and be less painful.

Pimples and Zits. Vick's VapoRub is an antibacterial disinfectant. Apply it to small zits to prevent further inflammation. It is not recommended to burst pimples. But, if you accidentally pop a pimple clean it up with a cotton ball moistened with mouthwash, and apply a tiny bit of VapoRub in a circular motion with clean hands. The mouthwash will kill any bacteria in it along with the Vick's. Mouthwash does not burn as much as alcohol does. The Vick's VapoRub will heal the popped pimples and reduce inflammation.

Minor Cuts and Knicks. After properly cleaning any small cut. Apply Vick's VapoRub to seal the cut. This will accelerate circulation making platelets to clot the cut and put a stop on bleeding. It will avoid scratching the affected area which can interrupt the healing process. Place a Bandaid on top and you're good to go.

Earaches. Apply Vick's VapoRub on a clean cotton ball. Place the cotton ball on the affected ear. Lay down on the side of the aching ear for a while. That way, whatever liquid may have gotten into your ear canal will come out and get trapped on the cotton ball. The Vick's VapoRub will stop that 'hammering sound' by numbing your ear. Making the earache less painful. If, the earache continues to bother, seek for a doctor.

Dandruff. Have any annoying spots of encrusted dandruff on your scalp? Apply Vick's VapoRub on it. Let sit for about five minutes. With a rattail comb, try removing dandruff softly without scratching. Wet the area a little with water. Then, proceed to wash your hair as normal with an anti-dandruff shampoo.Those nasty looking white spots will alleviate leaving your scalp clean. Apply Vick's VapoRub on freshly-reddish stretch marks. As mentioned many times before, Vick's VR accelerates circulation and this will make stretch marks appear less notorious. This will make the skin more supple to the touch and less rough looking, as the eucalyptus oils work as a moisturizer. Ultimately, it may stop further stretching of the skin.

Stretch Marks and Cellulite. To reduce cellulite, dry brush the affected area every day with a dab of Vick's VapoRub. Then, proceed to take your shower or bath. This warmth of the Vick's VR will slightly burn excess fat concentrated on the top layers of skin. The dry brushing will distribute the fats evenly. Once, skin appears flattered, just dry brush alone or use your favorite body wash to replace Vick's.

Always remember, these tips for stretch marks and cellulite will work best with a healthier lifestyle. That includes a well-balanced diet and regular exercise. Plus, plenty water intake.

Cracked Heels and Cuticles. Apply Vick's VapoRub on cuticles to soften them prior removal. This will also prevent fungus infections. Also, applying a dab of Vick's VapoRub on cracked heels will prevent further cracking, bleeding, and aid in healing. Alleviating pain when walking as well.

Anyway, endless are the medical and beauty uses of Vick's VapoRub and these are just a few. They can be very helpful but will never suppress any recommendations made by a doctor or physician.