​FALL In Love With Your Major With These Fall Anthems

Find your new song based on your college major

104
Credit: WNYC Studios

Music is so essential to thrive in college, that there are so many new songs out there that can echo exactly what you study. Whether you already love your major or can no longer stand it, having just a small addition to your playlist can make a huge difference. Which fall song you are based on your college major?

*Most of the following songs were released this year, while a few of them were released within the last couple of years.

1. Anthropology: "Culture" by Hembree

Credit: Billboard

Studying various forms of societies and behaviors will have you seeking music to correlate along. Studying the underlying themes of culture will make you think about what "running with the crowd" really is in different contexts.

2. Business: "It Doesn't Matter Why" by Silversun Pickups

Credit: Giphy

Business majors know what needs to get done and they don't need any explanation for why they do what they do as they climb their way to the top.

3. Anything Pre-Med: "Chemistry" by Arcade Fire

Credit: Giphy

You can't deny that good chemistry you have with your constant wave of Orgo quizzes.

4. Computer Science: "Digital" by Imagine Dragons

Credit: Gyfcat

While studying to evolve the technology of the future, you may as well add something more "digital" to your repertoire.

5. Education: "Pulp Of Youth" by The Growlers

Credit: Gyfcat

Celebrate your love of working with the future youth generation.

6. English: "Typical Story" by Hobo Johnson

Credit: Giphy

Which lyric best refers to a story that you're analyzing in class?

7. Film: "House Of Glass" by Cage The Elephant

Credit: Giphy

"Smile for the camera" since all of it is "an iIllusion" as we work to capture the moments we want to document for the world one take at a time

8. History: "Nostalgic" by A R I Z O N A

Credit: Giphy

With the drive to learn about the past, you definitely have the nostalgic bone in your body!

9. Math: "123456" by Fitz and The Tantrums

Credit: Tenor

The title of the song speaks for itself. This uptempo bop may be just what you need the next time you need to count things out.

10. Music: "New Birth In New England" by Phosphorescent

Credit: The 405

Major in music to meet your best friend by complementing their piano playing skills

11. Politics: "Complainer" by Cold War Kids

Credit: Giphy

These students don't just sit around and talk about what's wrong with the world, they make an effort to go and make the world a better place for themselves.

12. Psychology: "Memories" by Maroon 5

Credit: Giphy

Make new memories in your classes as your study memory and listen to "Memories." What a memorable semester you'll have for sure!

13. Spanish: "Señorita" by Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello

Credit: Giphy

Considering that this song will literally play on the radio 10 times in a 30 minute interval….that's it...that's all I have to say for this description

14. Studio Art: "You Should See Me In A Crown" by Billie Eilish

Credit: Giphy

Studio art majors are always creating, and you never know what they'll make next.

15. Theater: "Mirror Master" by Young The Giant

Credit: Giphy

You're always be the star in control of your own show, and this song is here to remind you of it

16. Women's/Gender Studies: "Like A Girl" by Lizzo

Credit: Giphy

Girls are the ultimate role model and our queen, Lizzo (aka the next Beyoncé), is here to preach it. Anyone here is ready to take on school and then the world "Like a Girl."

17. Independent Major: "I'm So Free" by Beck

Credit: Giphy

You're so free now to explore your own curriculum. You're not tied to any pre-fixed degree. You take the classes you want to take and set your own academic goals to find the perfect major for yourself.