10 Ariana Grande Songs That Sum Up College Majors

Break Up With Your Major If You're Bored With These 10 Ariana Grande Songs

Ariana Grande's songs are such bops that they even resonate with college students majors!

2794

Ariana Grande has been popping out bops since her Nickelodeon days. Growing up, her songs have become more relevant and extremely popular amongst the college student era. Here are 10 Ariana Grande lyrics that pretty much sum up different college majors!

1. Communication: "Side to Side"

Communication majors may seem to be dull and irrelevant, but let me tell you, the classes are fun! A lot of cultural classes that fall in the lines of music, movies, and more. This song pretty much sums it up — because it is just so fun and carefree!

2. Gender and Sexuality Studies: "God is a Woman"

Is God really a man? Because Ari over here claims that she could be a woman — and I agree. Women rule the world, and based on history, have shown power, talent and relentlessness, even if it is attributed as a mans idea. Gender and Sexuality studies teaches you these out-of-the-box thinking.

3. Bio-Med: "Breathin"

This is self explanatory. I'm sorry bio-med majors: just keep breathin.

4. Business: "7 Rings"

Business majors is all about two things: 1. money, and 2. fun. They work so hard in college, and get a lot of money when they graduate and work for a CEO or something. You hear the stereotype of business majors, so you get the drift. They're bougee.

5. Psychology: "In My Head"

Read the lyrics, you'll get it. It's all about the mind being imaginative and daydreaming scenarios. Psychology 101.

6. Engineering: "NASA"

Again, another self-explanatory example. If you haven't heard the song, STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND GO NOW!

7. Pre-Law: "Problem"

Lawyers solve problems. Ariana solved her problem — well, one less problem. You get the jist.

8. History "thank u, next"

It's all about remembering past history — much like the history major. And I had to add this — this is a straight up bop.

9. Politics "Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored"

This song is controversial, much like politics and our political climate. We still love politics majors and the song, though.

10. Writing Studies "ghostin"

Writing Studies literally studies writing personal experiences, and writing about them. This song was an obvious hardship for Ariana, and she solely wrote this song for Pete and Mac. Obviously, I had to throw this in.