Taylor Swift

12 College Majors As Taylor Swift Songs

No matter the major you have chosen, Taylor Swift has a relatable song for you.

30
12 College Majors As Taylor Swift Songs
Instagram

With Taylor Swift coming out with even more new music soon, it's time we reflect on some of her greatest hits through identifying them with 12 college majors. Read on to see if your major made the list and the T-Swift song that describes your calling.

Business

Assuming the blank space is a check, Business majors have plenty of people to meet with and will have plenty of money to give. "Blank Space" is a natural fit for their T-Swift song.

Music

media.giphy.com

"Teardrops on my Guitar" fits every music major simply because of the title. With a crazy amount of classes for little credit and countless events and performances, music majors most definitely have teardrops on whatever instrument they play.

Education

Education majors "stay up too late" and get a lot of hate for their future profession.

There's no better Swift song for future educators than "Shake It Off" because no matter who is giving them trouble-students, parents, other teachers-shaking things off is the best thing to do.

Criminal Justice

Every Criminal Justice major knows their future jobs will require them to develop a sixth sense about who the bad guy is. Their T-Swift song is "I Knew You Were Trouble", because, well, they do know.

Nursing

Nursing majors deal with minor and major cuts and bruises, and will be the first to tell you that "bandaids don't fix bullet holes". "Bad Blood" is the Taylor Swift song for Nursing majors.

Literature

A Taylor Swift song that ties in Romeo and Juliet? I can't think of a more fitting song other than "Love Story" for the Literature majors out there. Who knew Swift could incorporate the classics into her music?

Economics

Since Economics majors deal with the constantly changing stock market and are the only ones who understand why and how it does, their Swift song is none other than "Everything Has Changed", featuring Ed Sheeran.

Psychology

"You Need To Calm Down" is not only the song of the summer, but the Swift song for Psychology majors. Listening to people talk about their life issues and giving advice to help people through those issues, most Psychology majors wish they could just tell people to calm down.

Fashion

For Fashion majors, their Taylor Swift song is obviously "Style" as Swift talks about skirts, red lips, white t-shirts, and everything in between. Fashion majors also tend to know all of the current trends, so they "never go out of style".

Journalism

Journalism majors have the ability to expose, humiliate, and educate people with their work and cunning interviewing skills-and get away with it. Naturally, their T-Swift song is "I Did Something Bad". Listen closely to the lyrics and you'll quickly see how this song relates to Journalism majors.

History

"Starlight" has a lot of history built into its lyrics, considering Swift was inspired by her boyfriend's parents relationship. History majors can relate to the magical tone of this song, reminiscing on events of the past and how they relate to the present.

Visual Arts

With all of the colors mentioned in this song from "losing him was blue" to "missing him was dark grey", it's no surprise that Visual Arts majors' T-Swift song is "Red". Who else could use color metaphors in such a tasteful way?