6 Fall Foods That Will Quickly Become Your Favorites
food

These recipes will get you in the mood for fall and have you falling for these foods.

33
https://www.pexels.com/photo/flatlay-photography-of-vegetables-1437655/
Ceyhun Ozden

Pumpkin, apple spice, and everything nice! This is what fall is made of.

Fall foods are about more than just pumpkin spice lattes and apple pie. (BUT, those are pretty good too)

These are a few of my favorite fall foods that add some excitement to my cooking and a few recipes that are new to me!

1. McCormick's®  Pumpkin Pecan Pie

Can't decide between pumpkin pie and pecan pie? No worries! McCormick's ® recipe for pumpkin pecan pie has you covered. The smell of pumpkin pie spice overtaking your kitchen will have your mouth watering before it ever leaves the oven.

2. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins 

Pretty much anything with chocolate in the title has me hooked. Adding in the pumpkin only gives these chocolate chip muffins a greater depth of flavor.

I can imagine having one of these fresh out of the oven with a glass of cold milk. Yum!

3. Autumn Roasted Vegetables

I have a major sweet tooth, but that doesn't mean I don't like my veggies too!

With all of the delicious vegetables that are in season during fall, this recipe for autumn roasted vegetables is hard to pass up!

Notes of cinnamon and oregano have this dish pleasing your tastebuds! Whether you save it for Thanksgiving or make these vegetables tonight, you'll certainly be satisfied!

4. Pumpkin Spice Caramel Rice Krispie Treats

Can you ever have too many pumpkin spice recipes?

Even if that's possible, I don't want to leave this recipe for pumpkin spice caramel rice krispie treats out of my fall food rotation.

As if traditional rice krispie treats are not amazing enough as they are, adding pumpkin spice and caramel to these treats amps up the flavor and makes them perfect for a fall dessert!

5. Tomato Basil Soup

Okay. I know tomato basil soup isn't technically a fall food, but there is something so wonderful about curling up on the couch with a bowl of hot, tomato basil soup and a grilled cheese.

This recipe is one of my personal favorites!

6. Apple Crisp

If pumpkin spice is not your thing, you should definitely give this apple crisp a try!

With apples being in season right now, you are sure to get the best of flavors when you make this simple apple crisp. This apple crisp is even gluten-free for any of your celiac's buddies.

Everything about this dish screams fall; throw a scoop of ice cream on top and you've got yourself a treat!

Whether you like the sweet or the savory or everything in between, these fall recipes will become favorites that you can make year-round. From apple crisp to pumpkin pecan pie, your kitchen will be smelling like fall all season long.