Fall Activities To Do In Columbus

5 Fun Fall Activities To Do With Your Best Friends In Columbus

4. Circleville Pumpkin Show

51
https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5546/10742561004_e76b1aeea9_b.jpg
Flickr

Fall is one of the best times of the year. The beautiful leaves are falling and the weather is mostly perfect. Everyone is starting to get in the holiday season mood, which makes everything so much better.

1. 13th Floor Haunted House

Who doesn't love going to a haunted house? Since there aren't any amusement parks in Columbus like Kings Island or Cedar Point, there are a few options for some scary attractions. Make sure to bring a few friends though; you never know if you'll make it out of the house!

2. Making Pillsbury Halloween Cookies 

This might be something you can do anywhere, but it is a necessity. I remember making these as a child, and they were gone within a few hours. They were always a big hit to bring to class, and everyone instantly became your best friend. This is a good way to get some friends together and have some fun. You can throw on a movie and start baking in the background. Did I mention it only takes 12 minutes to bake them?

3. Going Lynd Fruit Farm 

Not only do you get to go pumpkin picking, but you get to go apple picking! There are so many things for all ages to do here. You won't just be surrounded by children, but by older adults as well. This is surely a place to get a lot of photos for your Instagram.

4. Circleville Pumpkin Show 

If you are attending this annual pumpkin show, then the best day would have to be Sunday. On Sunday there is always a 5k at the high school, a parade, a pumpkin pie eating contest, live music, and more. Although it might be a little chilly depending on the weather, it is still a great time to be with friends and family. People of all ages are welcome!

5. Halloween Pet Parade and Fall Festival at Easton

Did someone say dogs? That right there is enough to get a bunch of your friends to go. I always love seeing dogs wearing bows around them, but imagine how cute they would be in Halloween costumes? If you have a pet, it could be really nice to end up bringing them to this parade as well!

Hopefully, if you are in Columbus you have heard of a few of these places. Fall really is a great time to relax with your friends and enjoy the beautiful scenery. There is so much to be thankful for, and what better way than to spend it with your best friends? Happy fall and happy pumpkin picking!