Everything Will Be Okay

Everything Will Be Okay

Keep your faith and your sights high.

14
Everything Will Be Okay
Katie Pyle

Throughout life, we're confronted with many different phases, whether it's by choice or it's something we stumble upon. We face life's more challenging days as well as days that seem to just work out in our favor. It may be cliché but through the hard times, we appreciate the good times even more. We are able to move forward with memory and understanding of the hard times knowing that they were lessons learned. It's all about how we react to what we face.

Everyone has hurdles of their own, they shouldn't be compared from one person to the next but instead, we can support one another in our hard times. We may face different challenges considering we are all individuals living our lives the way we believe is right, but no matter who you are a little support always helps. So be the listening ear or the encouraging words that someone needs to hear.

Challenging phases may seem to be ongoing at times. No matter where life takes us it's important to keep our faith. Have faith that things will get better, that things will work out and while holding onto that faith, follow the path you think is necessary to get yourself through the challenges. We are all stronger than we may realize, that's when we continue to move forward to recognize what's hurting us or what we are doing that maybe isn't so beneficial to ourselves. Always remember what matters most to you and keep that, whatever or whoever that may be, in your sights.

Although these hard times may seem unnecessary, we need to look at them in a different, more positive light. It's hard to know why we face difficult times but hindsight is 20/20. By keeping our faith that everything will be okay, one day it really is okay, and it all came into place the way it was meant to. These times are for different purposes, whether it's for us to help someone in a similar situation in the future or to get closer to specific people in our lives by being honest with them and honest with ourselves; it's hard to tell the true reason we face harder times in our book of life. Don't be afraid to confess that you're facing a hard time. Spot the obstacle at hand and be proactive with yourself.

Tell the people you love that you love them, do things to make yourself happy, take the time to reflect on all of the things you've faced in the past that you've come out from stronger than before. When we have faith in the future we are proactive in the present. Keep your sights high. Everything comes together for a reason but if things seem to be going in a different direction than you planned, take a step back to recognize all that's important to you in life and let it be known. When we're aware and present everything will be okay again and once things are okay, keep going. Life is meant to get better and better through all that we learn in our journey. So keep smiling, each day is a gift and a new opportunity to be whoever you want to be. Always keep faith.