Gun Control Now

Gun Control Now

End gun violence

1500
Wikipedia

On October 16, 1991, 23 people were killed in Killeen, Texas. On April 20, 1999, 13 people were killed at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado. On April 16, 2007, 32 people were killed at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia. On July 20, 2012, 12 people were killed at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado. On December 14, 2012, 27 people, including children, were killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newton, Connecticut. On June 12, 2016, 49 people were killed at a nightclub in Orlando, Florida. On October 1, 2017, 58 people were killed at a concert in Las Vegas, Nevada. On November 5, 2017, 25 people and an unborn child were killed at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas. And finally, on February 14, 2018, 17 people were killed at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. These are just some examples of the mass shootings that have occurred in United States history. When is enough going to be enough?

How many times is this going to happen before people realize that we need better gun laws in this country? Since the start of 2018, there have been 18 school shootings in the US. Eighteen. Our kids should be going to school feeling safe, not threatened. People should be able to enter a church or place of worship and feel safe. It's time to make a change. It's time for officials to think about peoples lives instead of their rights. We need to start feeling safe again. We need to be able to send our kids to school, and not have to fear for their lives.

Below I've attached a petition to change gun laws in America. It's time to start feeling safe again. It's time to send our children to school, go to a concert, or go see a movie and feel safe.

Gun Control Now.

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/gun-control-now-1