An Early Look at the 2015 Tennessee Vols Schedule

But really it's never too early to talk Tennessee football.

Sept. 5: Bowling Green @ LP Field
This is a home game. It’s not Neyland, but it’s a home game. The crowd will be at least 90 percent Vol. There will be so much excitement surrounding this game as it’s the first one in months and the first time we see the 2015 recruiting class take the field.

Sept. 12: Oklahoma Sooners @ Neyland Stadium
This is the first official home game of the season, and it’ll be a game you won’t want to miss. After the Vols lost at Oklahoma last year, they’ll be out for blood this year. A hopefully much improved Vols team will have a greater chance of beating a less impressive Oklahoma team.

Sept. 19: Western Carolina Catamounts @ Neyland Stadium
What is a catamount? This one’s a win for the Vols.

Sept. 26: Florida Gators @ Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
The Gators have been victorious over the Vols for ten years in a row. The Vols will head into Gainesville aching for revenge, and there’s a good chance they’ll get it.

Oct. 3: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Neyland Stadium
This will be a good one. Arkansas has a similar football program to Tennessee’s: a relatively new coach with a relatively young team on the rise. Being the home team will be an advantage for the Vols in this one.

Oct. 10: Georgia Bulldogs @ Neyland Stadium
More revenge. The Vols have lost to the Bulldogs by a total of 13 points over three years. The winner of this game could likely be the winner of the East in the SEC. Again, being the home team will be an advantage for the Vols.

Oct. 24: Alabama Crimson Tide @ Bryant-Denny Stadium
The Vols head to Tuscaloosa after a bye week to play their longtime rival, the red team. The past few meetings with Alabama haven’t been close, but don’t be shocked if it’s much closer than usual this season.

Oct. 31: Kentucky Wildcats @ Commonwealth Stadium
This should also be a definite win for the Vols, although Kentucky has had improvements over the past few years.

Nov. 7: South Carolina Gamecocks @ Neyland Stadium
I think we all know what the Vols have done to the Gamecocks in the past two years. And this game is in Neyland? Win.

Nov. 14: North Texas Mean Green @ Neyland Stadium
I cannot take their mascot seriously enough to even write two sentences about this game.

Nov. 21: Missouri Tigers @ Faurot Field
Missouri was a threat in the East last year and went on to play in the SEC Championship. This should be a pretty evenly matched game as far as talent level. I think the Vols have the edge in this one.

Nov. 28: Vanderbilt Commodores @ Neyland Stadium
The last home game of the season is against the Vols’ in state rival. The Vols will want this one badly, and they’ll most likely get it.