Dr. Brian Fertig MD

Dr. Brian Fertig MD

Introduction about Dr. Brian Fertig MD

44
Dr. Brian Fertig MD

Dr. Brian Fertig, MD is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Piscataway, NJ. He is associated with medical facilities like Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Centre and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. Dr. Brian Fertig has said that he will accept appointments via telehealth. Make sure you call ahead for an appointment with Dr. Fertig to book an appointment.

Care Philosophy of Dr. Brian Fertig,

Dr. Brian J. Fertig puts a particular emphasis on an inter-disciplinary approach to the problem of biological biology in the field of clinical medicine. He is Dr. Brian Fertig is a highly sought-after speaker on both the national and local stages. He has delivered well over 100 lectures on diabetes, endocrinology, and metabolism to his peer physicians and endocrinologists. less…

Biography of Dr. Brian Fertig,

· Dr. Brian J. Fertig, MD is an endocrinologist in Piscataway, New Jersey. He is also an avid educator, researcher, writer, and presenter. He is currently working on the title of a book he is tentatively calling “Metabolism and the Future of Medicine”. The book is targeted at an audience that is moderately technical but aims to appeal to a broad spectrum of readers, including physicians in clinical practice. The result of this book will be combined into a more concise and more easily understood text that is accessible to the general population.

· Dr. Brian Fertig has consultation privileges at several hospitals in the area which include JFK Medical Center in Edison, NJ and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospitals in New Brunswick, and Rahway, NJ. Working for over 20 years Dr. Fertig is highly regarded for his expertise in the field of endocrinology as well as diabetes and metabolism.

· Dr. Fertig is president of the Diabetes and Osteoporosis Center of Central New Jersey, which was established in the year 1995. He is also the chairman of the Endocrinology Department of diabetes and Metabolism at JFK Medical Center and an Associate Professor at the Robert Wood Johnson University Medical Center.

· Dr. Brian Fertig has always been an innovator within his area of expertise. He was a chief of teaching and administrative resident in Englewood Medical Center as a joint program together with The Mount Sinai Medical School in New York City and worked as a Clinical Instructor. In the course of his residency when he received his chief Resident Award, the long-standing co-chairman for the Department of Medicine at Englewood Medical Center said in his report that Dr. Fertig was one of the top chief medical residents to have been in recent memory.

· Dr. Brian Fertig has enjoyed having the privilege of working alongside famous mentors and experts in neuroendocrinology, metabolic bone diseases thyroid disorders, as well as pituitary disorders.

Education of Dr. Brian Fertig,

University of Pennsylvania

Fellowship Hospital

Englewood Hospital

Residency Hospital

St Elizabeth Hospital

Residency Hospital

Languages

· English

· Arabic

· Spanish

Wards

Healthgrades Honor Roll

Affiliated Hospitals

Dr. Fertig is affiliated with the following hospitals.

Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center

Edison, NJ

54 percent patient Experience Rating, 15 percent lower than the average for the nation.

12 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award(tm) (2019)

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

New Brunswick, NJ

65 %Patient Experience Rating, 4% less than the average for the nation.

4 Awards Received

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset

Somerville, NJ

67 percent Patient Experience Rating, 2 points less than the average for the nation.

5 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award(tm) (2021)

Somerville, NJ

5 Awards Received