Why Wait To Lose The Weight?

Why Wait To Lose The Weight?

Don't wait till New Years to start your fitness journey when you can start now.
524

Why wait for the new year to start your fitness journey when you can start now?

Everyone always has a new years resolution to become healthy and lose weight, but most of the time they stop within the first month. The gyms going to be absolutely crowded the first Monday after New Years and that will definitely make you self-conscious and not want to be there.

I understand that Christmas is right around the corner, but one day of splurging on your favorite treats will not affect you. As long as you have made the decision in your mind to live a healthier and active lifestyle, then no one is stopping you but yourself.

The first step to starting this journey is going to the gym and getting a membership. A lot of people feel uncomfortable working out alone for the first time, bring a friend and y'all can do it together.

You can't be too intimidated to go to the gym, once you get in there it'll be a piece of cake. Most beginners start by going on the treadmill or bike because it's one of those things that you won't be capable of doing wrong.

If you are unable to afford the gyms fitness trainer, then find a friend who knows what their doing and can help you with the weights. If you don't have anyone to help you then honestly just watch the people in the gym and see the different types of workouts they are doing. You are your biggest enemy and only you can make this change.

Make going to the gym a routine and at least give yourself a day break for your muscles to rebuild themselves.

Make a new goal every day before working out, so you can improve yourself and improve your strength. That little voice inside your head that tells you to quit and say that you are incapable of running a whole mile without stopping, prove it wrong.

The most rewarding thing is feeling like you achieved your goal that day and not let anything get in the way of that. Once you start seeing results it becomes an addiction to better yourself because you finally like what you see in the mirror. Do not give up on yourself and make sure you work hard for the body you want.

When it comes to eating healthy, its hard for everyone because healthy foods are pricey and most people don't know exactly what to eat their diets. However, I believe you should be able to eat whatever you want and not feel bad about it.

No, I'm not saying to go overindulge in fast food because that's truly not good for you but if you want to eat your favorite food then go ahead. I believe that you can eat whatever you want as long as it's in smaller portions and that it's not all your eating on a daily basis.

As long as you are cutting back on it and not overindulging in it, then go for it. It is truly all about portions and deciding to choose the healthier option rather than the unhealthy.

It all comes down to you making the decision to better yourself and become a happier you. Once you make the decision to lose that weight and not to give up when things get hard, then you will do just that.

It is your time to love yourself and love the person in the mirror. Take progress pictures and achieve what you've always wanted without waiting for the new year, it's your time to shine!