I Don't Care what you will or won't accept on MY BODY!

Let me tell you where you got women messed up at

16
bodyconfidentbeautifulme.blogspot.com

As we all know the media has completely given men and some women, the wrong idea about the human body. This is nothing new but I think it hit an all time low while I was scrolling yesterday. As I was doing my normal scroll and retweet I came across a post about stretch marks. Let me set the scene for you:

The picture had two ordinary women with stretch marks of different sizes and color. Now the caption was " The stretch marks we like vs the stretch marks you want us to like"

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/real-housewives-of-atlanta-... GIPHY

I LOST MY MIND READING THIS!! excuse me male population who said we want you to like either or? I know this is social media but these are the same men who give women self-esteem issues and don't feel accepted my society. You really think we can control stretch marks?

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/quotes-vanessa-williams-ugl... GIPHY

So as my anger continued I tried to speak with the man that wrote this but of course no reply. Now let's move on, Why are women excepted to be perfect all the time? I we don't look like walking photoshops you don't find us appealing? Let me tell you something, this judging of women's bodies will not take place in my life. Then the anonymous tweeter goes on to say how men and women need to respect each other............sir....YOU JUST COMMENTED ON THE FEMALE BODY IN A NEGATIVE WAY! HOW IS THAT NOT BRINGING A NORMAL WOMEN DOWN?

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/beyonce-Ic6uZ3zissTKw">via GIPHY

I remember growing up wanting large breast because that's what the media showed and a large butt because,one again, that's what the media showed. I could have been no older than middle school being made fun of because I didn't have any butt? SERIOUSLY?!?! Now I look back on it I can make this face

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/art-artists-on-tumblr-ILkfe... GIPHY

But a the time I was really insured. I am now 21 years old and still some days feel like that little girl because of overweight,unhealthy men feel the women body should be mark free. You do know you mothers body changed bringing your ungrateful self into this world right? I really feel some men think they feel onto this earth. The disrespect of women is ridiculous and as women, we need to put an end to it. It doesn't only start with the men but the judgment we pass amongst other women. Women are only, seemingly, creatures on the earth that can bring each other down without a second thought. STOP IT! We as women need to put these type of men in their place and stand up for each other.Encourage the women next to you to love her body no matter what size her stretch marks are. We need to stop living in the fantasy of looking like the kardashians and the Dr. Miami miracles. Be human and be happy and teach the younger women the same thing. In the Words of Queen Latifah LADIES FIRST!

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/hiphophonors-vh1-hip-hop-ho... GIPHY