Donald Trump Caught Promoting Sexual Assault
Politics

"And when you’re a star, they let you do it. Grab them by the p—y. You can do anything.” -Donald Trump

1
cdnpoli.net

Last Friday, hot microphone audio from 2005 was leaked, revealing the Republican candidate Donald Trump speaking crassly about Nancy O’Dell who was Billy Bush’s Access Hollywood co-host. In the video you also hear them discuss Trump's Days of Our Lives co-star Arianne Zucke.

During an interview with CBS on May 2016, Ivanka Trump defended her father from prior allegations:

”I’m not in every interaction my father has, but he's not a groper. It's not who he is," she said. "And I've known my father obviously my whole life, and he has total respect for women.”

It’s clear that something is very off here. As an avid fan, and viewer of The Today show on NBC, and Access Hollywood, I am offended by Billy Bush's participation. Misogynist men like them two make women in the work force feel uncomfortable and unimportant and his suspension from the on-air tv shows was the proper move on behalf of the network.

It’s also clear that Trump feels that it is okay for him to grope and harass women simply because of his status. I suggest all women think twice before voting for Trump. Just like Bush was suspended from the Today show, Trump should face punishment. Men with so much power, should help prevent the objectification of women not promote sexual assault.

Now, below is Donald Trump's "apology video" that he released shortly after his vulgar video with Billy Bush wen't viral. If I heard correct, he used his typical Trump tactic and attacked Hillary Clinton rather then show some empathy for his actions, and speak about the subject at hand.

And Lastly, I leave you with Robert De Niro’s reaction to this entire incident and his unapologetic feelings towards Trump.