7 Best Documentaries to Watch!
News

7 Best Documentaries to Watch!

Every documentary you learn something new and I picked out the best ones to watch.
41
7 Best Documentaries to Watch!

These are some you do not want to pass on.

My brother Jordan - Youtube

This documentary consists of a boy who was really close to his brother and they went through a lot of hospital visits and tears.

Unsolved mysteries on netflix -

This is a show that consists of so many murder mysteries or mysteries in general. Its so scary to think things happen all over the world and no one really knows what is going on and there is no answer.

Life in North Korea - Youtube

Ever wonder what happens in North Korea and how the day goes by. This documentary gives full insight of what happens from dusk to dawn. Some of the things explained here are so scary.

Our planet - Netflix

• This documentary explains what the world is really going through every single day. How we are destroying and gives us an insight of what might happen in the future.

American Murder the family next door - Netflix

One of the scariest things ever! It's about a woman and her two daughters who get killed/ are missing and we figure out who killed them which is a huge twist.

The social Dilemma - Netflix

The social life is scary and many things can go wrong or be misinterpreted. This documentary explains what goes on and all the connections in the world. How people think and interpret posts on social media.

The trials of Gabriel Fernandez- Netflix

This documentary is about a little boy who died and his trials of what is happening in the USA if it is right or not.

Don't forget to watch them now!