I Do Not Support Odyssey

I Do Not Support Odyssey

Yes, I create content for Odyssey. No, I do not support it.

12
I Do Not Support Odyssey

Odyssey is an online platform where college students from all over America can write about whatever they desire. Some about politics, some about their lives and some about movies. I do not support Odyssey.

I support the future writers of America. A large majority of Odyssey creators are journalism or communications majors. These are the people who will write the news, magazines and books that your children read in the future. Everyone who creates for Odyssey chooses to do so. Every writer for Odyssey is passionate about sharing their stories, opinions and creative minds.

I support future stay-at-home moms, mechanics, chemists and politicians. The people who create for Odyssey are as raw as it gets. We are all students attending universities. We have not graduated college, we have not entered the true adult world and we all have stories to share. From death in the family, to partying on the weekends, there are articles of every topic published by Odyssey.

I support many members of the Greek community. Odyssey is popular among Greek members along with Total Fraternity Move and Total Sorority Move. Students who are involved in Greek life have very unique upbringings, experiences, and outlooks. This is because fraternities and sororities are diverse among all universities.

I support my friends and fellow writers. I support my friend who organized Odyssey on my campus, my friends who have come and gone from Odyssey, and fellow writers (some of which I have never met).

Most of all, I support myself. Creating new material every week is hard to do, but we keep writing, because we can't bare the thought of not sharing our thoughts with the world.