You Deserve Someone Who

You Deserve Someone Who

Actually, you DON'T need anyone but you do deserve someone who is going to treat you right.

771
You Deserve Someone Who
musixmatch

Living in a generation so caught up in the idea of "relationship goals" and wanting to impress others by the way your relationship looks on social media has made some of us lose sight on the type of person we actually deserve. It has made me realize that you don't need someone who does nice things for you just so it can be posted on social media for the rest of the world to see and envy. Actually, you don't NEED anyone, but you do deserve someone who is going to treat you right.

You deserve someone who makes you genuinely happy.

You deserve someone who makes you smile just by walking in the room.

You deserve someone who adores you.

You deserve someone who doesn't give up on you when you have an attitude.

You deserve someone who would rather lose an argument than lose you.

You deserve someone who makes you makes you laugh...and I mean really laugh like stomach hurts, tears are in your eyes laugh.

You deserve someone who doesn't pressure you to do things you aren't ready for.

You deserve someone who wants to meet your family, and for you to meet theirs.

You deserve someone who wants to know every little thing about you; what you like to do, your biggest fear or even something as simple as your favorite color.

You deserve someone who will sing along with you in the car.

You deserve someone who texts you back instead of just leaving you on read, questioning everything.

You deserve someone who understands you've had a rough times with past relationships.

You deserve someone forgives you for not only your past mistakes, but the ones you will make in the future.

You deserve someone who shows you that not all guys are the same.

You deserve someone who doesn't mind listening to you rant after a long day.

You deserve someone who not only supports you but also encourages you.

You deserve someone who understands that you need reassurance, and is okay with giving you that...even if it is on a daily basis.

You deserve someone who won't cheat, lie, or deceive you.

You deserve someone who pushes you to be the best you can be.

You deserve someone who is patient.

You deserve someone who loves you for you.

You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be shown off to the world. You deserve someone who truly cares about you and the way you feel. So please don't settle for less than you deserve because you are worth so much more.