The Definitive Power Ranking Of Frozen Pizzas

Coming to a freezer near you.

209
thedrunkenfig.com

Pizza is sacred in our culture. And, since pizza is my favorite food of all time, I thought this would be the perfect for me to do. Below are the definitive top 10 types of frozen pizza, making their way to a freezer near you.

1. Totino’s Party Pizza

Party pizzas are not only super cheap (10 for $10) but oddly delicious. They are just the right amount of crispy and cheese with surprisingly sweet sauce. I may be biased on this being the best frozen pizza since I grew up eating it. If you haven’t already tried one, go out and buy one. There are many different toppings ranging from cheese to triple meat.

2. Totino’s Pizza Rolls

Okay, I’m completely biased on the Totino’s brand, but only because everything Totino’s is delicious. I’m pretty sure every college kid loves pizza rolls because they are cheap, fast to cook and eat, and best of all, portable. They’re like a crispy pocket of pizza goodness.

3. Red Baron

If you want more of a thicker pizza, Red Baron is the way to go. I would say that the personal pizzas are a mix of deep dish and regular pizza. I’ve only eaten the small personal pizzas from Red Baron, but those are super delicious. Although they are a little more expensive, it’s worth it to get them.

4. Bagel Bites

Bagel Bites mix 2 of my favorite things, bagels and pizza. Like the Pizza Rolls, these are super easy to make and portable, so you can eat them on the way to class or work (although I recommend you always sit and enjoy pizza at all times).

5. Newman’s Own

This is GOOD pizza. The cheese, the sauce, just about everything. This is the pizza you crank out when you have some new friends over or when you are having a small get together. You may also know of Newman’s Own from the salad dressings or the many different pasta sauces.

6. Tombstone Original

Like the name says, this is the original frozen pizza (that may not be 100% accurate, so don’t quote me on that). This pizza doesn’t really have a classic crust, but it works for the pizza and it’s like a giant pizza cracker. It also helps that this is cheap and sold individually.

7. DiGiorno Rising Crust

Yes, it has to have the rising crust. The rising crust makes the pizza way better and it’s not too doughy. There are other varieties, such as cheese in the crust or the original is not as great as the rising crust. With so many topping options, this pizza is versatile to many different tastes.

8. Tony’s

I’ve probably only had Tony’s pizza a hand full of times in my life, hence it being number 8 on the list. Tony’s has the same feel as Tombstone original, in regards to little to no crust, so if you love crust, this one probably isn’t the one for you.

9. One of those “fancy” flatbreads

You know what I’m talking about, those healthy alternative flatbread pizzas that are always by the Lean Cuisines and Smart Ones. Usually, your parents will get them for dinner and they end up being just a snack because they don’t fill you up at all. BUT, they’re still considered pizza and there are a few out there that are actually good.

10. Store brand pizzas

There is something about store brand pizza that is not that great. Store brand is not always bad, but there are some things that you don’t buy store brand, and pizza is on that list along with store brand Cheetos and Doritos (don’t get them, they’re stale chips). I’m not talking about Whole Food’s pizza or Trader Joes, I’m talking about Walmart brand pizza. BUT, like number 9, pizza is pizza and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

As you can probably tell, I enjoy my fair share of pizza, especially frozen. I hope my completely bias ranking of frozen pizza helps you figure out what kind of pizza to buy while your grocery shopping. Just remember, ALWAYS heat your pizza in the oven and NEVER in the microwave.