Dear Mom, Can We Please Get Another Dog?

Another bed hog for when you go to sleep at night, I mean what more could you ask for?

254
Baylee

I probably mention wanting another dog on a daily basis, but honestly who doesn’t want an endless amount of dogs cuddling up to you.

Or running to greet you at the door when you finally get home from a long day. I know I am not the only one.

After sharing the topic of wanting another dog, I thought it was only fitting to write a letter to you mom and I know this probably will not work at all but hey just think about it.

We have Baylee who is also known as Bay-dog, B-dog, Little dog and many other names that she responds to.

We also have a rabbit named Oliver who loves to bite when he is not getting attention.

We have Moon as well, our first dog or at least my first one growing up.

But you know what we are missing?... if you guess a dog then you are correct!

You can never have too many dogs and if we got another dog here is what would happen...

Oliver would have another buddy to befriend as Baylee and him are besties already.

Moon and Baylee would have another sibling of their own species.

and we would have endless amounts of love from our dogs and rabbit. The new puppy would love us just as much as we would love him or her.

Another dog willing to curl up with you while you watch movies or sleep. Another bed hog for when you go to sleep at night, I mean what more could you ask for?

Maybe he or she will be just like Baylee, sitting in the yard waiting to be bribed with a treat before agreeing to come in the house.

But most importantly you will have another best friend, one that is always there for you.

One that runs up to you and greets you after you had a long hard day. Not only will you have two but now you can have three of them.

I honestly do not know what could possibly make me more happy than three dogs running to greet me.

I know this article will not change your mind about getting another dog but maybe one day it will and we will have another little puppy to welcome to the family.

I promise it wouldn't be a bad idea. Just give it a little bit of thought.

Sincerely your Daughter.