To all Those nervous Freshmen, You're ok.

Hey you, stop worrying! I know that it is right around the corner and that everything seems like it's coming at you at light speed. But it is okay, everything is happening how it needs to, in the time it needs to happen. Worrying about what's to come is okay and normal, but also there's no need to fret! You're going to do great in school.

That Doesn't mean there won't be bumps in the road.

College is going to be a blast, but it will also be one of the most taxing things you have done so far. It takes work, effort, tears, and stress to get through it. You will miss your parents, you will miss your dog, you will even miss the amount of homework you had in high school. But it will all be worth it because college is one of the most rewarding experiences you will have.

You're going to make so many friends.

Megan Carmen

...Some of them may be your roommates.

You're going to do so many new things.

Megan Carmen

...Like taking a best friend to a hockey game.

You're going to have some rough days.

Megan Carmen

...Like ending up in the hospital away from your parents.

But through all the ups and downs, stick through it. Persevere. Stay strong and true to yourself, because at the end of the day you will be SO proud of what you have accomplished when you look back. You have your own back, and you know what's best for you and how to take care of yourself.

Advocate for you.

Most Important of all, have fun. The golden rule for all things applies in college as well. Have a blast and take every experience head-on. Stop stressing about what if's and maybes and start anticipating all of the awesome memories you'll have in college. You've got this!