Dear Donald Trump

Dear Donald Trump

"You're fake news"

30
Dear Donald Trump
Pinterest.com

For the current president of the United States,

Who is 123.3 times richer than Antonio Gates.

Who wants to rise in power and try to make America great,

But doesn’t realize America is one whole continent greatly affected by tectonic plates.

Hi, my name is Sal, I heard your name is Donald Trump.

Sorry for not calling you president, I would rather run away from here like Forrest Gump,

But I’ll stay here for now because this is where I was born and raised,

Sorry for doubting you much, but I don’t understand all this praise.

You terrorize the minorities of this country with racist remarks and jokes,

You’ve made racism clear again and have encouraged people to use the rope,

Not to climb up to these high new beautiful and long-lasting goals,

But rather hang themselves on a tree and get kicked multiple times by vicious foals.

You’ve scared many by threatening to build that gigantic wall.

Sit down for a second Donald, and listen to the Downfall of us All.

The screaming of the song is a perfect representation of this country right now,

The second loudest noise I hear resembles the loud "moo" of a million cows.

I’m sorry to break it Mr. Trump, but many people do not approve of you,

If it was possible, billions in this world would sign a paper to get rid of you -

To impeach you from office because the future ahead of us looks horrendous.

Please do us a favor right now and quit to return to the Apprentice.

“Mexicans love me.”

“You’re fake news”

“China, China China”

Last time I heard something that annoying was the screams coming out of a vagina.

They’re screaming because they are afraid to come to this country and be governed by you.

Come on man, who becomes president and tries to divide the country?

We’re better off without you, even your wife doesn’t want to be with you.

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media writes as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

You’re running a country talking bad about women,

You’ve disrespected many of them including congresswomen.

You think many of these women in the Apprentice were going to flirt with you at once.

Stop saying global warming is a hoax Donald, and sit down next to Christy the dunce.

You indirectly approve of the KKK so racism can continue in our country.

If you don’t make changes about climate change, we’ll soon be left with only one tree.

You want to deport many of these hard-working Mexicans that come to the U.S.

Without any of them here, every American will be driving around with 1908 Buicks.

Because the price of the tomato will increase and we’ll have to pay $45 for a small side salad,

There’ll be need for money so everybody will start selling fake Mona Lisas and Ballads.

And sooner or later everything will be stolen around the nation,

Everybody will turn lazy and malnourished and smoke dope with Iration.

Donald Trump, leave this nation and take a vacation,

Leave everything behind with us and don’t try to take The Temptations.

You’re a billionaire already, go spend money on food or something, leave this country under Bernie’s hands,

You keep signing executive orders and sooner or later Native Americans will be left without land.

Come on man, your family isn’t even from the United States, they were also immigrants,

Stop encouraging Mosque burnings and vandalism that is just belligerent.

Don’t mess anything up please,

I want my children to feel safe in this world.

I want my family to feel safe.

I want my friends to feel safe.

It’s not a game, hold your horses, be mature. You’re 70 now, you’re not 13.

Please leave this country alone, give up, give your throne up to Bernie Sanders, or quit, just leave office, everything will be better. The LGBTQIA community will feel safer again. Minorities in this country will also feel safe.

Don’t try to be like Hitler because that’s where you’re going. What is this about a Muslim ban? It makes me so mad that you’re trying to ban Muslims from coming to the U.S. You want to bomb their country and then not allow them to go to a safe place. You terrorize them you sick animal. You’re just a sick bigot. Let us talk for once, don’t be so rude. You can’t be president and be a bigot at the same time. You’re going to come down as being the worst president of the United States. Please just leave now. Please.

And if you come across this article one day, please don’t go all over Twitter posting about how a 20-year-old Mexican hurt your feelings. Grow up. Leave Twitter behind now.