Days After The Election

Days After The Election

I'm not a liberal and I'm not a conservative. I'm a human being with love, morals, and common sense.

5
Days After The Election
google

All I've seen so far has been weakness. People moping, crying, complaining, negatively speaking, boasting, etc. The negativity and lack of strength and self confidence in (my) people are insane. Negativity and hate makes you weak and hopeless. I woke up this morning the same person I was yesterday morning. My drive to success, my work ethic, my goals, and my faith remained the same because the standards I have set for myself and my future family has always been set to the highest of heights. No one has the power to deflect my standards in any way or at any point in my life, for any reason! No matter who became President of the United States, hard work would have been implemented regardless because no one sets that standard but me. It's just sad to see you guys act so hopeless. As pitiful as you all are acting you guys are clearly putting your whole life/future in this man's hands as if he holds your life. (Contrary to popular belief, he does NOT.)

To my Christians: You're shouting, contradicting yourselves, "God got me, He is my King," yet you’re so bothered as if the God you serve didn't know the outcome already. This is clearly His Will, now be the "Christian" you claim you are and accept it. No excuses, no questions. You guys are the most faithless "Christians" ever. (Which is why the term Christian is no longer a term I identify with nor answer to. I am a child of God and I am chosen.) Read the New Testament/Revelations (actually, let’s try reading the whole bible “saints”) and maybe you'll get a revelation ("these things" MUST happen.) This isn't about who's in office, it's about who you're allowing to have control over your faith, your thoughts, your actions, and how successful you will be in this life. Because of my faith, hard work, and intelligence, I will be successful and my future is bright. No one can stop me! This is why I am truly not bothered. When I say God is in control of MY life...that's exactly what I mean and it shows in my attitude.

I have seen people question one another, "Explain to me why you voted for Trump," "Explain to me why you voted for Clinton." Each person names every negative incident in the book from both parties, some things being true and some not. Surely both candidates have their fair share of "evil deeds," so naming their wrong doings does not change the views of the other person. Do you know why? Because it's about priorities. For most people at least. Let's disregard the actual racists and sexists for a second to actually evaluate the individuals who voted out of love. They are not concerned about Trump making racist and sexist remarks, because to them, "killing people," being dishonest, untrustworthy, and a threat to our whole nation’s security is more important than words. Their priorities are different than yours. The truth is, nothing the government will do will eradicate racism or sexism and no man/woman in office will ever be able to "fix" that. They can make as many laws as they want, and racism will still stand in some people's heart. Donald Trump did not make people racist, but it has allowed racist people to be bold about it. Unfortunately, it has also allowed minorities to feel that they can hurt any white individual or Donald Trump supporter that disagrees with them, and they're not even the problem. And that's a problem! Why would you victimize them to give them more reasons to criminalize you and justify how "right" they were...? Now don't get me wrong, if a racist, sexist, or homophobic threatens your life, feel free to defend yourself in any way you please. These type of people existed before Trump and they will exist after, and they weren't going anywhere if Clinton took office, so stop acting like Trump made the difference in your and other people's actions. The point is, it doesn't make someone less of a person because of who they voted for and the many things you guys disagree on. If it does, you're just as inhumane as you claim the other person/people to be.

I'm not a libertarian and I'm not a conservative. I'm a human being with love, morals, and common sense. I don't believe there was such a thing, at any point, as the better candidate. 1. I just hate how you all allowed Trump and Clinton's lack of righteousness set us apart even more. 2. I hate that the people who are upset about Trump being elected are acting utterly desperate and defeated. You, my family and friend, are weak! 3. I hate that Trump supporters are not humble, bragging and boasting, and acting superior, (forgetting or not realizing they are supporting a man with no true plan…yet) further proving certain things to minorities to be true! (Not that 'we' needed the proof.) 4. I hate that the self-proclaimed "righteous" people have made "republican" the synonym for the upright, just, and God-fearing individuals. Please go find yourself, because you are clearly lost if you believe this. Better yet, ask God for guidance and do some soul searching since you're so righteous.

I know some people are tired of hearing others preach about love, but we need it. Although love is our ultimate way to emotional survival, the later the time gets, the more people lose sight and understanding of love. I just need you guys to know, love yourself first (God first if you're spiritual). Once you do that, nothing in this world can shake you. People are claiming it is the end times. They're right. But it's been the end times since the beginning of time and it will be the end times long after we're dead and gone. As long as you're still living, you have time to "get right." Count everything as a trial and then a blessing. Especially these election results. My Joy has not been deterred and neither should yours.