10 Dates You Can Plan For When Quarantine Is Over

10 Dates You Can Plan For When Quarantine Is Over, While Still Practicing Social Distancing

Doesn't matter if its a date with your significant other, or a date night with your best friend.

6599

I know we have all been itching to get out of the house these past two months. Yes, the stay at home orders are beginning to lift but that does not mean coronavirus (COVID-19) has gone away because of that. It is still extremely important to practice social distancing and in order to keep yourself, your loved ones, and everyone around you safe.

Here are some date ideas you can do with anyone, that'll still allow you to practice some social distancing! They may not be as fun and exciting as going downtown or a romantic dinner at your favorite restaurant, but it's better than nothing.

Picnic at a park

Grab some takeout, bring some painting supplies, and a Bluetooth speaker and spend some quality time with no screens involved.

Homemade pizza night

Everyone loves pizza, but have you ever tried making it yourself? Run to the local store and pick up your supplies and start cooking!

Camping

Now that public parks and national parks are starting to slowly open up, go on a road trip with your boyfriend or girlfriend or even just a small group of friends and spend a night or two camping. The best conversations come out while sitting around a campfire making s'mores.

Movie marathon night

Each person picks a few of their favorite movies, pop some popcorn, and enjoy a night in watching each others' favorite films.

Swap hobbies for a day

Whether it involves playing a sport, playing an instrument, or creating some art, try out your friends or significant other's hobbies! There is a reason they love it, and you probably could too if you give it a shot.

Stargazing

Go for a drive, find a place where you can see the stars, bring some blankets and snacks and now you have a romantic date under the stars! You can't catch COVID-19 if you're in the middle of nowhere.

Hiking

Grab your hiking shoes, some water, and get active! It's a good workout that has an amazing view.

Karaoke night

Invite a few friends over, grab that Bluetooth speaker, something to use as a fake microphone, maybe even a bottle of wine, and start singing those classic throwbacks!

Make a bucket list

All of us have realized we have taken a lot of things for granted while in quarantine, now is the perfect time to sit down with others and start making a list of things you want to do or accomplish once all of this is over! Plus you learn a lot about a person when making a list of goals and dreams together.

Drive-in movie night

Whether you have a local drive-in movie theater or want to build your own mini-theater you can! Grab some takeout and snacks, bring some pillows and blankets, and a laptop with a few movies and you have yourself a night movie night that is a little different than sitting on your couch.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.