Date My Friend: The Single Dating & Relationships Editor

Date My Friend: A Single Dating & Relationships Editor In New York City

Fingers crossed she forgives me for this.

81

Dating in any big city is tough, but when it comes down to it, New York City is definitely one of the toughest. So naturally, some of the best love stories my friend Taylor has are from the Swoon articles she reads each day as Senior Editor of Odyssey's dating and relationships vertical, which... yikes — like BIG yikes.

So as any good pal should do, I'm putting her on blast publicly (sorry, Taylor) and hoping whoever sees this might be able to help me play matchmaker and save her from all the mediocre guys she meets. Here's what you need to know:

About Taylor:

• Age: 26
  • Height: 5'3.5" (she insisted I add the extra half inch)
  • School: Fordham University, Class of 2016
  • Job: Senior Editor of Swoon at Odyssey
  • Location: New York City
  • Hometown: Ridgefield, Connecticut

Taylor's Preferences:

• Dogs or cats? Dogs... the only appropriate answer, obviously.
  • Night owl or morning person? 110 percent not a morning person. Don't talk to her before 9 a.m.
  • "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashian"? "The Bachelor." But if there were an option to give Chris Harrison and Kris Jenner a TV show together, she'd watch that for sure...
  • Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? Baby Yoda memes every time, but she hasn't even seen "The Mandalorian," so that's upsetting.
  • Sweet or salty? Always sweet. She'll choose chocolate over everything.

Never has Taylor ever: had a cup of coffee.

Random Facts:

• She can rap all of Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass."
  • She tends to abbreviate words that don't need to be abbreviated.
  • She's always down to watch sports, but mostly just for the food and friends.
View this post on Instagram
#sports 🏈
A post shared by taylor mead (@tayloramead) on Feb 3, 2019 at 6:50pm PST

Four qualities Taylor is looking for in a partner and one she's absolutely not:

1. Open communication ✓
  2. Trust✓
  3. Humor ✓
  4. A dog ✓
  5. "I'm just a bad texter" ✗

Want to respectfully slide into Taylor's DMs? They're open here:

Instagram: @tayloramead
Twitter: @tayloramead

Want to create a funny dating profile for a friend, too?

Click here for our easy-to-use template you'll just have to copy and paste.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.