Signs your hookup doesn't want to date you

8 Signs Your Hookup Is NOT Trying To Cuff You

Are they actually into you?

5

Sometimes, your crush's intentions can be hard to decipher. But other times, they can be clear as day. We can analyze texts with our friends, strategize and plot our next moves, but the reality is the same: they might not be that into you. As cuffing season is entering full force, here are a few signs your hookup is NOT trying to cuff you:

SEE ALSO: Take This Quiz to See if You Should Get Cuffed or Stay Single

1. They don't introduce you to their friends or family.

If they see you as someone truly special to them, they'll want to show you off to their friends and introduce you to the people that matter to them. If they never invite you to anything that involves anyone else, and don't mention you to anyone, they probably don't want anything serious with you.

2. Their dates are lazy and sex-oriented.

They don't go the extra mile for your dates and it's clear they just want to hook up the whole time. Chances are, they're comfortable with Netflix and Chill every night - emphasis on the Chill.

3. They never text or call during the day.

Cue the 3 AM "You Up?" text.

4. They avoid sharing you on social media. 

It seems like they don't want any of their friends and followers (or any of their other hook-ups) to see that you two are hanging out.

5. They don't make any future plans with you.

Okay, you shouldn't be planning where you're going to go for your honeymoon with your new S.O. But if they avoid making any plans past this week with you, and make no effort to include you in future plans, chances are, they don't want you in them.

6. They don't try to get to know you.

In your conversations, they don't ask you much about yourself, your passions, or your family. It seems they only really care about one thing.

7. They're still talking to other people. 

They're still going on dates, texting other girls, and sliding into DMs that aren't yours.

8. They tell you they're not looking for anything serious.

It might not even be about you, just that they're not at that point in their life. People can be a mystery at times - but if your hook-up says this to you, they probably mean it, and you have to accept it.