Date My Friend: A Future Physician Assistant

Date My Friend: A Future Physician Assistant Who Has Never Broken Someone's Heart

She's smart, hilarious, and one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. What more can you ask for in a future girlfriend?

139

We all know college is one of those eras in our life where we want to potentially find our future wife/husband. Besides bar crawls and Friday night clubbing, college can have those chill and low-key nights where you just want to spend a night in with your significant other. Whether you are looking to have a wild night filled with laughter and dancing or just a comfy night with a movie and some take out, Payal might be the girl for you. Here are a few things about your possible dream girl:

About Payal:

• Age: 20
  • Height: 5'5'
  • School: Marquette University
  • Job: Student
  • Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • Hometown: Carol Stream
  • Interested In: Being adventurous, going on walks, reading

Payal's Preferences:

• Dogs or cats? Dogs
  • Night owl or morning person? Morning person (she actually wakes up before the sun even rises)
  • "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashians"? The Bachelor
  • Taylor Swift or Beyonce? Beyonce
  • Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? Baby Yoda

Never has Payal ever broken someone's heart. She really is a sweetheart.

If there was one funny story from Payal's life that perfectly describes them as a person it's this:

Before Payal was born, her parents expected her to be a boy. The doctors even believed her to be a boy from the ultrasound and everyone was mentally prepared for this, however, out popped a baby girl, much to everyone's surprise! She is now a beautiful girl who loves to dress up but also has her moments where she just wants to chill at home with her comfy sweats on and a messy bun. As Drake would say: "Sweatpants, hair tied, chilling with no makeup on, that's when you the prettiest, I hope that you don't take me wrong."

Four qualities Payal is looking for in a partner and one she's absolutely not:

1. Loyalty ✓

2. A sense of humor ✓

3. Loves to cuddle ✓

4. Treats her like the queen she is ✓

She IS NOT looking for a man who is just looking for a fling — she is in it for the long haul, boys!!

Want to respectfully slide into Payal's DMs? They're open here:

Instagram: @payal.30