Date Jenna: A Midwestern Blonde Looking For Love In Quarantine

Date Jenna: A Fun Blonde From The Midwest Looking To Fall In Love In Quarantine

They always say that blondes have more fun...

59

Hey guys! My name is Jenna, and I am tired of being single. All my friends have their super cute relationships and I am at home eating ice cream while watching "Pretty Little Liars." Please keep reading if you are interested. I swear I am super fun and easy to get along with. Shoot your shot.

About Me, Jenna

• Age: 19
  • Height: 5'4", but I seem a lot shorter.
  • School: Missouri State University
  • Job: I am an emergency multi-care tech at Cox Branson's ER
  • Location: Branson, Missouri
  • Hometown: Annapolis, Maryland
  • Interested In: I love anything related to surgery or medicine!

My Preferences:

• Dogs or cats? Um, why not both?
  • Night owl or morning person? I am NOT a morning person AT ALL. I would much rather pull an all-nighter.
  • "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashian"? Well, after Peter's season of "The Bachelor," I would have to go with "Keeping Up with The Kardashians."
  • Taylor Swift or Beyonce? Queen B all the WAY!
  • Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? Baby Groot. The Baby Yoda memes ruined it for me.

Never have I ever fallen in love.

It's true... I may have thought I was in love, but I was just being gullible. I hope someday to find the perfect man who will change the statement above.

If there was one funny story from my life that perfectly describes me as a person it's this:

One time when I was in middle school, I was trying on some swimsuits at Target. My dad was with me, because, you know... he has the wallet. Once I was done trying on the swimsuit, I put my jeans back on, walked out of the changing room, and everyone looked at me in shock. I FORGOT MY SHIRT. And not to mention my bra. I was absolutely mortified.

If anything, this just shows how forgetful and stupid I can be sometimes. At least I laugh about it, right?

Four qualities I am looking for in a partner and one I am absolutely not:

Four things I need in a partner:

1. They must share my same religious beliefs (Christianity).
  2. They cannot smoke or do drugs.
  3. They must respect my family.
  4. They must be smart with money.

One thing I am NOT looking for:

A hookup.

Want to respectfully slide into my DMs? I am open here:

Instagram: @jennasalemie_
Snapchat: @jsalemie

Follow Swoon on Instagram.