Hey guys! My name is Jenna, and I am tired of being single. All my friends have their super cute relationships and I am at home eating ice cream while watching "Pretty Little Liars." Please keep reading if you are interested. I swear I am super fun and easy to get along with. Shoot your shot.
About Me, Jenna
- Age: 19
- Height: 5'4", but I seem a lot shorter.
- School: Missouri State University
- Job: I am an emergency multi-care tech at Cox Branson's ER
- Location: Branson, Missouri
- Hometown: Annapolis, Maryland
- Interested In: I love anything related to surgery or medicine!
- Dogs or cats? Um, why not both?
- Night owl or morning person? I am NOT a morning person AT ALL. I would much rather pull an all-nighter.
- "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashian"? Well, after Peter's season of "The Bachelor," I would have to go with "Keeping Up with The Kardashians."
- Taylor Swift or Beyonce? Queen B all the WAY!
- Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? Baby Groot. The Baby Yoda memes ruined it for me.
Never have I ever fallen in love.
It's true... I may have thought I was in love, but I was just being gullible. I hope someday to find the perfect man who will change the statement above.
If there was one funny story from my life that perfectly describes me as a person it's this:
One time when I was in middle school, I was trying on some swimsuits at Target. My dad was with me, because, you know... he has the wallet. Once I was done trying on the swimsuit, I put my jeans back on, walked out of the changing room, and everyone looked at me in shock. I FORGOT MY SHIRT. And not to mention my bra. I was absolutely mortified.
If anything, this just shows how forgetful and stupid I can be sometimes. At least I laugh about it, right?
Four qualities I am looking for in a partner and one I am absolutely not:
Four things I need in a partner:
- They must share my same religious beliefs (Christianity).
- They cannot smoke or do drugs.
- They must respect my family.
- They must be smart with money.
One thing I am NOT looking for:
Want to respectfully slide into my DMs? I am open here:
Follow Swoon on Instagram.