Date Ideas For Each Day Of The Week

Date Ideas for Each Day of the Week

Picking a date night plan can be impossible sometimes, but you just haven't been thinking about it quite right. Until now...

168
https://www.pexels.com/photo/2-people-sitting-with-view-of-yellow-flowers-during-daytime-196666/

All this time, did you think you could narrow down your date ideas by just thinking about the day of the week? Each day means something different. We have our Wednesday hump day. There is, of course, the Sunday scaries and the Monday blues too. Picking out a date can sometimes suck the fun right out of the date itself.

1. Sunday

Sunday scaries are real. The fear of Monday is real. Who doesn't need a calm and relaxing Sunday? What better way to spend a Sunday than to spend it with your boo thang. Take it easy on a Sunday to prep for Monday. Pick your favorite throwback film and curl up on the couch for some well-deserved snuggles.

2. Monday

Mondays are the WORST. Am I right, or am I right? That is why a Monday date night has got to spice things up. Use this day to do something out of the ordinary. That can mean so many things to everyone.

It could be checking out that new Thai restaurant you've been drooling over reading about, or it's checking out that new hiking trail, or maybe it's even just watching a movie you would have never picked in a million years. Whatever it may be, center your date around doing something new to add some flavor into what seems to always be a bland Monday.

3. Tuesday

Go check out your local AMC (or NCG) theatre for $5 Tuesday! While the magic of $5 Tuesdays seems to have faded, it shouldn't. Us college students are more broke than ever, so why not take advantage of this killer deal?

4. Wednesday

And now we have made it to hump day!!! You are so close to the weekend you can almost taste it. Have a little fun with your Wednesday! Get out of the house and hit up your favorite happy hour, but don't forget about what time that alarm is going to ring in the morning. Let yourself take a break mid-week to give yourself the motivation you need to continue on and make it to to 5pm Friday.

5. Thursday

Thursdays can go all of two ways. For some, the lucky ones, your weekend begins tonight! If this is the case, I say chill. You and your boo could invite a few friends over for cards and drinks. This way you are still letting loose and having fun without starting your weekend off with a hangover.

However, if you aren't so lucky to be celebrating the weekend quite yet, Thursday date nights are NOT off the table. Spend your Thursday with a nice night at home. Get all of your errands and chores done, so you can have fun on the weekend! Crank the music and pour some wine and get to work.

6. Friday and Saturday

The weekend is officially here! Typically Friday and Saturday will consist of the same thing. Use your weekends to do something incredible! Go to a concert, a sporting event, a show, anything! Go out with your friends, check out that latest restaurant you've been eye balling. Better yet, wear that new little black dress you've been hiding in the back of your closet and knock his socks off!

Sometimes we just need to shake it up and remind ourselves how much fun you and your significant other can have doing just about anything under the sun. Make each night an adventure so you can best take advantage of the time you get to share together, no matter what day of the week it is.