5 Romantic Date Ideas Perfect For Valentine’s Day At Home

Who says we still can't make Valentine's Day special?

10

Valentine's Day is about to look VERY different this year. Couples everywhere are getting ready to either celebrate V-Day miles apart from one another through a virtual screen, or struggling to find something cute and entertaining to do while stuck at home together with not many places to go (Thanks Covid-19.)

With the world on pause and holidays passing us by, we need to find new and creative ways to still make the holidays feel as special as ever.

Here are five romantic Valentine's Day date ideas perfect for any couple in quarantine!

1. Book a virtual cooking class for you and your boo!

I don't know about you guys, but my man LOVES to cook. He is always cheffin' up new recipes in the kitchen (what the heck is a Mandoline Slicer again??) and reading through Gordon Ramsay cookbooks. Since certain experiences are shut down because of the current pandemic, the next best thing is booking fun things to do online that can be done at home!

Airbnb has plenty of fun virtual events and classes to choose from, like cooking classes, virtual tours of different countries and even happy hour events! The best part is that all you need are ingredients, a couple of kitchen supplies that I probably will never remember the name of and internet connection! Have fun cooking up a yummy dinner this Valentine's Day with your boo without having to leave the house!

2. Did someone say movie marathon?

Someone grab the popcorn! It's time to get cuddly on the couch and turn on your favorite movie. Does this mean we can sit back and watch EVERY. SINGLE. Harry Potter movie? Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. Spend this Valentine's Day cuddling it up with your boo thang, grabbing some of your favorite snacks and resting up!

3. Who can make the best cocktail competition!

For all my 21 plus couples, do you think you can mix the best cocktail? Maybe we should put it to the test! This is a fun way to get moving in the kitchen and get drinking! Play some good tunes, look up some fun recipes to use and start mixing!

Putting together fun drinks is a fun way to try something new rather than sipping on the same seltzers that you love so much. It's all about the appearance and taste, so try your best, and make it a fun little competition!

4. Create an at-home spa!

Valentine's Day is all about love, right? Might as well treat one another with some self-love and put together an at-home spa! Warm some towels up, grab the face masks, your favorite robe and get relaxing! There is nothing better than treating yourself, and doing it with your boo will make it even more fun and special. Maybe your partner will get lucky and you'll even give them a foot massage. (maybe not, but it's the thought that counts!)

5. Pinot, paint, and pizza - enough said

Hungry Date Night GIF by Paperless Pos

Listen up, there are many things I love in this life, but wine, pizza and painting are definitely up there. Whether you are ordering in from your favorite shop or making your own homemade pizzas, this is a fun way to spend time together eating, being creative and drinking!

Grab the paints, the Pinot and a slice of pizza and paint your little heart out. Plus, we always need wine on V-Day. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the whole point, right? Spend the night eating some yummy foods with your boo, let loose and have some fun!