Compare The Candidates
Politics

Compare The Candidates

May God bless America in this election and in the years to come!

10
Compare The Candidates
Free Stock Pictures

With the election coming up, I figured we could all benefit from seeing a direct compare/contrast of the two candidates are their stances on issues in our country. I stand on a neutral side and am merely stating the facts.

1. Immigration

Donald Trump: Trump believes that a wall should be built to help stop illegal immigration. He believes the process should be legal and it would lower problems in our country.

Hillary Clinton: Clinton believes that immigration reform should be put in places. She states that it is unbelievable to think we could successfully keep illegal immigrants from coming in.

2. Gun Control

Donald Trump: Trump strongly supports the second amendment and believes that Americans should have the right to feel protected while bearing arms.

Hillary Clinton: Clinton believes that gun rights should be limited and advanced background checks should be ran. She believes that some people are simply not safe and should not have a right to bear arms.

3. Abortion

Donald Trump: Trump does not fully support abortions. He thinks that the life of a child growing inside of a womb is just as important as one outside of the womb. However, he does support it in cases of rape or if the health of the mother at risk.

Hillary Clinton: Clinton supports abortion and believes that the decision is based primarily on the mother's wants. She believes one should have a right to decide what is best for the unborn child, no matter the circumstance.

4. Social Security

Trump and Clinton: Both candidates(surprisingly) agree that the social security law should remain intact as well as the age should remain the same.

5. LGBT+ Rights

Donald Trump: Trump believes that transgenders should be allowed to use the restroom of their choice. However, he does not support same sex marriage.

Hillary Clinton: Clinton firmly supports transgender equality as well as same sex marriage. She believes people should be allowed to be happy, no matter the circumstance.

6. Minimum Wage

Donald Trump: Trump first stated that he would not support a raise in minimum wage. Months later, he stated that he believes minimum wage should be raised to $10 an hour.

Hillary Clinton: Clinton strongly supports the idea of minimum wage being increased. She stated that she would raise it to $12 an hour, or even $15, if funds were available.

7. Obamacare

Donald Trump: Trump believes Obamacare should be replaced and a better plan should be put in place.

Hillary Clinton: Clinton supports Obamacare and is on board with plans to continue it.

After contrasting the two candidates and their plans and opinions, I know who I am going to be casting my vote for. Do you? I hope this helps and please remember to GO VOTE!

May God Bless America!