Waking up to an email that says class is canceled definitely rivals the view of the Taj Mahal. College students dream of canceled classes, nap breaks and saving money wherever possible. These things are so incredible and few and far between, that we can easily consider them our own college world wonders.

1. Student discounts

Free soft drink with student ID? Yes, please. Also, thank you Spotify, Hulu and Showtime for only charging me five dollars a month for your much needed uses.

2. Canceled class

*wakes up at seven

*checks email for cancelled class

*goes back to sleep

3. No final exam

Dear professor that does't think it's necessary to test us on everything we've supposedly learned the last four months, thank you. Sincerely, every college student.

4. Getting out of class early

When the professor just stops talking and starts packing their things up when you still have thirty minutes of lecture left and you ask yourself if this is even real, because how could anything so great happen to you?

5. Open book exams

Basically saying, "everyone gets an A". No complaints here.

6. Homemade meals (made by anyone, but ourselves)

Going home and your mom makes your favorite meal for dinner because she knows all you eat is frozen pizza and day old pasta.

7. Free stuff

You're giving away shirts just for attempting ring toss? I'll take one. Free popcorn if I sign your petition? Um, yeah sure I'll sign twice.

8. No textbook required 

Number one, a couple hundred dollars saved. Number two, minimal reading assignments.

9. Game day

Just a reason to wear super cute school apparel and pre game the football game all day with your besties. I'll take this perfect storm any Saturday.

10. No short answer

This means I have a twenty-five percent chance of getting every question right. Nice.

11. Attendance not required

You're telling me that I don't have to show up to this eight am class and I can still pass with an A? Could anything ever be greater than this?